Citizens (CICA)

It’s positively the worst E-App on the planet . How could a fe guy design this product and have such a terrible eapp and portal ?From what I understand they now send out physical policys ? Can anyone confirm this ?

The app date was 11/20 and the postmark on the policy envelope was 12/18…..

It’s positively the worst E-App on the planet . How could a fe guy design this product and have such a terrible eapp and portal ?From what I understand they now send out physical policys ? Can anyone confirm this ?

Nah, Sentinel has the worst eapp.

They only recently started sending out physical policies, after first draft.

They always claimed to send policies.

I have them emailed to me the day after the initial draft. So all of my clients get policies.

I’ve had a few tell me they got one in the mail too.

Their eApp is quite clunky. It gets easier the more you do. I wrote 5 of them today.

It’s not the worst eApp though. Trans and Sentinel are far worse. Trinity you have to do a phone interview with the eApp.

Aetna’s are worse.

Still, it needs improving. From some of the conversations I had today I think they will.

They are terrible about answering the phone. That’s gonna have to improve.

Supposedly they are coming out with a low priced tier. If they do that they will become far more usable.

Speaking of bad eApps, what is going on with Prosperity?

I tried to write one a few days ago. The guy didn’t have email or a working cell phone. It wouldn’t let me proceed.

Cool, they have 30 days , in CA, to non-take.

30 days here in Florida as well.

Faxed the stop draft letter twice,and the free look will be faxed twice.

Mailing the wet signature.

Being placed on hold for a long time,going to voice mail tells me everything need to know about a company.

Stay away.

Stop a bank draft when replacing from the client’s home. My kind of people want to be sure no money is drafted that’s not supposed to be drafted.

Why would you ask such a silly question?

Latest posts

Back