Client taking Belbuca for pain. Denied from trans. wtf Transamerica!

Since getting re-contracted with TA I’ve seen a decreased quality in there new business processing. Yea, I’m not as sharp on my trans app as I was but I realized there are better companies to sell. I fully expect when there e-app comes out we’ll have a far different FE product on our hands.
When is the Trans E- app going to come out? I heard July, but have no clue if that's true or not.

Last edited:
P.S. Anyone else get the feeling that Transamerica FE is going way downhill? They used to be my go to but they suck now. They are not consistent, take way to long to process new business and have the stupidest requirements! Why don't they have a freaking E app!? Ever since they outsourced the new business dept. shit hit the fan!

My frustration with that carrier at the moment has no end... forgot an "e" the other day and had to go back for a initial and signature over an "e"...

They don't want to help... and that burns me crispy... they have messed up commissions on me over 3 times in the last year... got it fixed.

As I stated before they are a carrier in distress... function that way too long and you loose the trust of your agents.

I'm placing them on probation. :yes:

My frustration with that carrier at the moment has no end... forgot an "e" the other day and had to go back for a initial and signature over an "e"...

They don't want to help... and that burns me crispy... they have messed up commissions on me over 3 times in the last year... got it fixed.

As I stated before they are a carrier in distress... function that way too long and you loose the trust of your agents.

I'm placing them on probation. :yes:

Yeah, they have sent me a fair amount of money in the last couple of months but I had to work for every dime. The new signature thing drives me fn nutz. Just do an amendment signed at delivery, just issue the fn policy and get into the mail to me.

Back