Client with Felony Charge

Thanks for the responses. So far I am looking at Gerber's immediate whole life as well. They said it only matters how long which 5 years. Fyi for anyone else interested.

Did you ask what the murder was from? Would be good to know if he knocked off his insurance agent or something.
i-do-not-fear.gif

I actually did have a guy who just got out of prison get mad and threaten violence. He wanted to get info on a life insurance policy that his mother owned on him. I explained that I could only give info to her. I knew he was just trying to cash it in to get some money, but I wasn’t lying. He threatened me, then called the home office. When they backed me up, he threatened the customer service person. Then when the CS supervisor got on the phone, he said he was on the way over to shoot the place up.

So, she called the police. They parked in the parking lot outside watching for him, and also went to his house to pick him up. They told her that the guy was definitely going back to prison immediately. Threatening violence was a parole violation, so back to the farm he goes!

I actually did have a guy who just got out of prison get mad and threaten violence. He wanted to get info on a life insurance policy that his mother owned on him. I explained that I could only give info to her. I knew he was just trying to cash it in to get some money, but I wasn’t lying. He threatened me, then called the home office. When they backed me up, he threatened the customer service person. Then when the CS supervisor got on the phone, he said he was on the way over to shoot the place up.

So, she called the police. They parked in the parking lot outside watching for him, and also went to his house to pick him up. They told her that the guy was definitely going back to prison immediately. Threatening violence was a parole violation, so back to the farm he goes!

Alex Trebek & Tom Selleck don't cover those stories on their commercials.

Now I know why the crazy dude in the other thread hates final expense & focuses on accident only term insurance.,......so what?

Sorry about my delayed response! Yes I will say I do love Lord of the Rings! I do know what the murder was about as this happens to be a relative...more like wrong place wrong time, bad decisions as a young adult, not premeditated...gangs and drugs...

Already had some great answers but FE only looks back 5 years for felonies. Term will go back 10 years, but with his 2 years of probation afterwards I'd agree that FE is your best route. Make sure to stack policies to get around the smaller face amounts.

Back