Charge backs

I have found that not over selling and demonstrating the value of the policy helps prevent a charge. Also
stay in touch with them by sending them a letter or note every quarter so they feel important.

You called final expense FEX?
I’m not believing that Todd. Do you have a link to any old post were you did that?

It would have been in my first few posts. When I started with Senior American Benefits, we had a sheet we had to log all the sales into and turn it in with the business. They had that column marked "FEX", so that's what I learned to call it. I didn't change that until I got to the Forum where most everyone just called it "FE". So, I changed to avoid any confusion. I like "FE" better anyway.

It would have been in my first few posts. When I started with Senior American Benefits, we had a sheet we had to log all the sales into and turn it in with the business. They had that column marked "FEX", so that's what I learned to call it. I didn't change that until I got to the Forum where most everyone just called it "FE". So, I changed to avoid any confusion. I like "FE" better anyway.

For fully underwritten, I like FUW instead of FU. FU just sounds so much more irritated, angry & agressive......................

FEX makes me think of:

iu

Back