Clusters/GMAs to Stay Away From?

Don't really know, but I think insurance noodle (classy name) will take anyone. Because...???.. I'm pretty sure they don't give you binding authority.

In Florida, some financial products providers use Ins Noodle to account round for their clients. May be okay for some situations but don't give up on trying to get some direct appointments, particularly for PPA. If you have not done so already, take the time to develop a written marketing plan. If you need some thoughts about it, send me a private message and I will try to help you.

Premier Group Insurance has over 200 agents.

Consider he following:

Transparency
Carrier Alignment (Who and How do I get access to?) How you get access is important?-
Training and Support-
Contract-

Get that figured out and you can make a decision.

Give me a call and we can walk through the process of making a decision.

Consider he following:
Transparency
AH, YES......just like how you arrived on this Forum right? You were merely a "consultant" who wasn't selling a service or wanting to do anything here other than to offer advice.

You should have arrived, offered advice, and announced that you were what you are---a recruiter. Nothing wrong with that...just be honest about it from the get-go.

Here's a couple of your earlier posts from last week:

For the sake of Transparency: I work for a large aggregator in the West, but I am not here to push that. Just hear to share my experiences in the industry.

This is my first time actively posting on a forum and participating in the banter. It is a bit less respectful than I imagined. But I am one of the 5% not pushing anything on this site, I am just interested in expressing my opinion. I guess time will tell.

Time will tell, eh?
:nah:

Last edited:
I have spoken with a number of people on this site this last week in person.

Every single one has thanked me for the information I have provided without pushing my group at them as the solution to their questions. One needs to consider many things when joining a group:

Can I go Independent without the help of a cluster?
Can I get and Feed enough carriers adequately?
Can I make more money on my own or with an Cluster?
How can I transition away from my Captive carrier?

There are Good, Better, Best contracts, which one is best for you?

If they decide a cluster is the way to go One needs to consider the following:
  1. Transparency between the Cluster and the contracted agency.
  2. The Clusters ability to train and support
  3. The Clusters ability to provide you carriers that align with your business model (And How they get you that access)
  4. The Contract.

I am hear on this forum to discuss and offer my opinion on many topics. As you can already tell. However I am also hear to help agents choose their best path.

Cluster or Not, the one I represent or not.

I figured you'd avoid commenting on my main points of my last post (#17) regarding your lack of transparency.

Some of your information is good and very general in scope, but I can't get over the way you arrived announcing you are not here to push anything and less than a week later, you are pimping PGI openly.

I won't respond to anymore of your postings and I wish you all the best in your recruiting efforts.

Back