Cms issued letter today . Doing secret shopping and unhappy

Yes. Why couldn’t all of the carriers pay directly to the agent? Most FMOs get away with doing nothing to help the agent produce more sales. Pass those marketing dollars to the agent.

I got very substantial money from my fmo . They didn’t blink an eye . I also went directly to carriers in multiple states for money . A few said yes and a few strung me out with bs red tape . But Humana this yr cut a check right into my account for $4k . It’s non taxable for reimbursement of what o spent which was zero . They also told me based on production they’ll be giving out more in mid nov .

Congrats !!! I did 51 the first week but 28 of those apps were sandbagged from the 1-14th that were mailed to me .I spent 3 1/2 weeks 7 days a week calling all clients it wore me out and effected my first week . My goal is 3-4 a day 7 days a week . But I’m 100% face to face so that might be a tough accomplishment this yr .

AEP is about retention and referrals for me.
Im running 15 appts a day from existing clients. My goal is to keep them happy. I don’t chase the leads for aep

AEP is about retention and referrals for me.
Im running 15 appts a day from existing clients. My goal is to keep them happy. I don’t chase the leads for aep
That’s what did the 3 weeks prior working 12 hrs a day . I sent out 2 letters . 1 general letter mid sept if your happy you have to do nothing . If not happy we’ll find another plan .on oct 1 I sent out a specific letter for each plan highlighting their increased benefits . On oct 1 -14 I was calling 10-15 clients per hr spending 3-5 mins highlighting their new benefits . I had few few few not happy . By October 17 th I was basically finished with most clients and ready to hit my leads hard . I only have a few part D’S so no drug work shopping people .

That’s what did the 3 weeks prior working 12 hrs a day . I sent out 2 letters . 1 general letter mid sept if your happy you have to do nothing . If not happy we’ll find another plan .on oct 1 I sent out a specific letter for each plan highlighting their increased benefits . On oct 1 -14 I was calling 10-15 clients per hr spending 3-5 mins highlighting their new benefits . I had few few few not happy . By October 17 th I was basically finished with most clients and ready to hit my leads hard . I only have a few part D’S so no drug work shopping people .

I started Oct 1 as well. Still running current clients daily. Once you get more clients, it’ll be tougher for you. Maybe you’ll have to get an assistant.

I say the same thing about PDP. This AEP has been exhausting…get this…only with my Med Supp clients.
I have to remind nearly all of my Med Supp clients why they picked their plan. And after that, they say, yeah but my friends pay….
I’m at the point where I’m showing my med Supp clients a MAPD when they ultimately are still questioning their purchase. And this is only a year or so after saying they despise MAPD.

Happening more and more. We probably say the same thing or something similar.

When we set this up you wanted no network and no surprise copays and no restrictions. That's what you have now.

The $0 plans have copays and networks and sometimes require prior auth.

If you'd like to look at one of those and you are truly OK with giving up your supplement - I need your provider list as we're not going to waste time on plans that don't work for your doctor's.

I've found this to help a little. Sometimes the next day I'll get an email but instead of a provider list they say they've reconsidered and don't want to waste time looking at a plan with a network.

Other times, they send the list and away we go.

Tons of agents all over Facebook groups saying the some of their pdp clients are seeing costs double and triple in 2023 . The push by the CO’s to mapd is in full focus .

Back