Cms issued letter today . Doing secret shopping and unhappy

Which FB groups are you looking at?

medicare gurus the biggest with 10 k members . Incredible info . 6 fig Medicare agent big group. Medicare mentors another . I don’t get caught up with all the bs . But it’s like having 15 k smart people at your fingertips for questions . Here I like to throw some #’s out to piss off Somarco . Lol .

I got very substantial money from my fmo . They didn’t blink an eye . I also went directly to carriers in multiple states for money . A few said yes and a few strung me out with bs red tape . But Humana this yr cut a check right into my account for $4k . It’s non taxable for reimbursement of what o spent which was zero . They also told me based on production they’ll be giving out more in mid nov .
How did you get so lucky? none of the FMOs I've encountered give money unless i spend money first. some say they'll provide a few dollars towards marketing for so many sales and others co-op but you're saying you're getting mega bucks in good faith. if i had a grant like you, id be in the money too! :cool:

How did you get so lucky? none of the FMOs I've encountered give money unless i spend money first. some say they'll provide a few dollars towards marketing for so many sales and others co-op but you're saying you're getting mega bucks in good faith. if i had a grant like you, id be in the money too! :cool:

It's not luck if your not getting at least $100 per mapd app, in marketing dollars than you are being screwed..

I don’t think I made myself clear enough . I got nothing at the beginning 2 yrs ago . A smaller mailer to start . The first yr was every 10 apps you do we’ll give you x mailers . I produced big business the first 12 months . I proved myself with good solid high vol business . They trusted me and basically whatever mailers I need they mail . I have a direct up line to the fmo . During the year they split my mailers . During aep the fmo gets big money and allocates to those that produce big . If I stop producing big the mailers will drop . It’s based on your relationship with the fmo and your production . Let me say few fmos will do this .You got to learn how to double dip with your regionals in addition to fmo . These fmo’s making $275 an app and $150 on the renewals . If I have 1k I’m renewals thats $150 k a yr . Your dam right there going to fund me . I wrote good business . All got skin on the game

I never asked for anything and never got anything from almost every FMO until recently. The best I had was one FMO gave me some money for every 10 MAPDs and another gave a monthly bonus

Align with more aggressive FMOs and you'll be surprised how much they'll give you. I'm finding this out literally just this year.

When you combine both the FMO money and direct carrier money it's amazing how much I got this year.

It's not luck if your not getting at least $100 per mapd app, in marketing dollars than you are being screwed..

That's good, but not great, at least not to me, especially for new people. considering how much you may have to spend to get each app

I never asked for anything and never got anything from almost every FMO until recently. The best I had was one FMO gave me some money for every 10 MAPDs and another gave a monthly bonus

Align with more aggressive FMOs and you'll be surprised how much they'll give you. I'm finding this out literally just this year.

When you combine both the FMO money and direct carrier money it's amazing how much I got this year.

Direct carrier money..good idea.

This Thread is totally off topic. Recall the title was:

The Title needs to be changed to:

Look at me! I have the biggest unit - but you can’t see it.

If CMS really wanted to end the complaints they would do two things. 1.) End all television boiler room advertising. They did this once before. 2.) Force the 800# boiler room sales to pay their agent more than $20.50 per hour and end all boiler room sales bonus performance payments. Make them pay their agents at par with CMS 1800Medicare agents. After all they represent Medicare don’t they?

But, I’m not so sure CMS is serious about ending the 800 Boiler Room Sales.

This Thread is totally off topic. Recall the title was:

The Title needs to be changed to:

Look at me! I have the biggest unit - but you can’t see it.

If CMS really wanted to end the complaints they would do two things. 1.) End all television boiler room advertising. They did this once before. 2.) Force the 800# boiler room sales to pay their agent more than $20.50 per hour and end all boiler room sales bonus performance payments. Make them pay their agents at par with CMS 1800Medicare agents. After all they represent Medicare don’t they?

SelectQuote and HealthIQ both hired a ton of agents for AEP. 95%+ will be fired after AEP.. That to me is a big big issue.

This Thread is totally off topic

Yeah, and guess who derailed it . . .

Just showboating . . . big hat, no cattle.

Back