Cms max commissions released June 1-3 last 3 yrs . Not a word yet

Humana to Humana no hra has cost my $15 k since aep . It’s all good . Honestly I thought might be decrease .

I remember the year of the decrease. Oh it was nice. No non stop telemarketing calls and tv commercials. I think we went from $414 to $403. These commissions are getting out of control.

So about a 1.7% increase on MA/MAPD and nearly a 9% increase on PDP.

Not great on MA, but it’s a small raise so I’ll take it.

IMO smart of CMS/carriers to transfer some of the commish to PDP.Maybe this will encourage the med supp only peddlers to actually offer it as a AOR to their clients.

I remember the year of the decrease. Oh it was nice. No non stop telemarketing calls and tv commercials. I think we went from $414 to $403. These commissions are getting out of control.

What’s crazy is the overrides . If I sell a mapd ti mapd right now I only make $150 . The fmo makes $250 plus . His override is not prorated .That’s insane . The fmo does little . Cut their comp 50%

What’s crazy is the overrides . If I sell a mapd ti mapd right now I only make $150 . The fmo makes $250 plus . His override is not prorated .That’s insane . The fmo does little . Cut their comp 50%

I can’t comment on what FMOs make on overrides because I haven’t seen them since they were $25/50 about 10 years ago. Any FMO here want to comment?

I can’t comment on what FMOs make on overrides because I haven’t seen them since they were $25/50 about 10 years ago. Any FMO here want to comment?

I know exactly what they make as I know one . It’s $250 for a high producing mapd fmo direct to carrier type fmo . The fmo’s on here are not high producing mapd agencys direct to carrier . There in the $160 to $200 max override

Back