Coding a New Quote Engine

Hello,
My name is Danny, im a web designer from Florida. I am a computer science engineer, currently coding game applications like MW2, Men of Honor and stuff like that for a company called EA/ DICE. I recently posted a job online for freelance stuff im pursuing, however im getting flodded with insurance agents wanting me to make a quote engine QUERY for medical agencies. Although i have no clue on how to start coding this with the many option's of an online medical plan.My question is " How would i go about in finding more information on this. Any help appreciated:
Also i would be putting up a BETA quote sytem once it is completed, and i would give certain people a beta version. What i see from other online qoutes systems , is that the call out queries from a pre made pricing system, which i don't have. Also, i see that most "quote companies" are making there systems in java, as i work mainly using python's open source and some pearl applications, which do way better in seo now a days. Only those that can direct me to what Ive asked can apply/pm me here to be a beta tester

If/when you have your medical quote system up and running, give me (Bob Barney, Compulife) a call at 888-798-3488 and I will discuss with you how easy it is to add our life quoting technology to your service.

We have some excellent remarketing opportunities that will let you provide life quote options to your customers at a very low price.

In fact the cost of the option is such that we now have a number of agencies using our quote tools to provide life quoting services to their agent's web sites.

Latest posts

Back