Cold Call Reluctance

It's OK cold calling is pretty tough. I have a do a couple hours a day, but when I do I always make sure to use a dialer that's compliant with all laws and regulations. No robo dialing!

No nothing like that lol. I'm working hard to get my post count up now to lift these restrictions

If you go in the religion and politics section you can get yourself into a good holy war/debate and get there in no time, especially if you're of the more liberal persuasion.

what defines a garbage post? It's a minimum character count of 20. If it's relevant and I'm being positive, why delete it?

Bumping an old thread with a comment like "I don't know how to contact them", especially when it appears the OP has already had their issue resolved isn't providing quality content.

FWIW - I do a lot of business with agents on here and a part of the reason why you'll find some very positive things about my list service on this board is because I provide quality help. Admittedly I've been an agent for almost 10 years and still sell some insurance on a relatively infrequent basis, but rule #1 of forums, especially if you're trying to sell something to the audience, is to provide meaningful content.

The reason you're having posts deleted is because it's an obvious move to just try to be able to advertise here. On some forums that will absolutely fly, but here they really are insistent about providing quality content vs short posts that add little to nothing to the discussion.

OK so you're afraid people won't answer, or they won't want to talk to you / be interested in what you have to say.

It's human nature. I've coached people from Zaire to Singapore to Denmark to the USA and everybody--EVERYBODY--whether they speak English as a first language or not has these same fears.

Try this.

Say you're really bad at this. Say it takes 200 dials for you to make a sale...find your lie-down.

That's OK.

Now take the average payout and divide it by that 200.

That's how much you're getting paid for every call.

I get paid for every single post I make. And that's why I make sure each one has value.

You have to be consistent for it to start working for you.

It's OK cold calling is pretty tough. I have a do a couple hours a day, but when I do I always make sure to use a dialer that's compliant with all laws and regulations. No robo dialing!

LeadsGoCold, what dialer do you use? and what is your calls per sale?

Back