Cold Calling Door Knocking for Final Expense

Well, that may be true. But from reading your website you certainly come across as holier than thou and passing judgment.

Glass house??

How typical of you to go to my website looking for ways to attack me. Why don't you site some examples and let's see how many of the others agree with you.

Remember....a sentence will form a paragraph and a paragraph will form the complete though or idea for that particular page. Keep that in mind when you quote a line or two that, in itself, "seems" to give you credibility.

>> This is addressed to agents who cold door knock... This is not your world and nobody wants to talk to you... you broke, cheap, door knocking friendless agent.

I assume you include the people that dk people that do not answer the phone or voice-mail after sending in some post card that talks about social security benefits.

I do not dk or do DM but am not prick enough to call working agents broke, cheap, door knocking friendless agents.

No i guarantee you he is not referring to an agent who dks a mailed in card, totally different in all aspects of working FE, he is referring to the stupid broke agents who cold dk, id be willing to bet 99% of those agents dont make it 6 months and the chargebacks will earn them a nice little vector....wait im gonna go cold dk and try to sell cars, lol

No i guarantee you he is not referring to an agent who dks a mailed in card, totally different in all aspects of working FE, he is referring to the stupid broke agents who cold dk, id be willing to bet 99% of those agents dont make it 6 months and the chargebacks will earn them a nice little vector....wait im gonna go cold dk and try to sell cars, lol

>>It is a level of narcism that is unmeasurable that allows people to cold door knock and bother people for their own gain.

Maybe that threw me off.

Again, I am not knocking the guys that knock or teach an agent to knock those.

>> I do not dk or do DM but am not prick enough to call working agents broke, cheap, door knocking friendless agents.

First off you are taking my statement out of context. It was I regard to Jerad saying he cold door knocks to meet new people and make friends the old fashion way. Like he is this wonderful person that is going to bless unsuspecting people with his friendship. It came across very pompous.

The science is in... Overwhelming FE agents that make that earn the most money are using DM or tele leads compared to cold door knockers. I have never heard of, or met a successful FE agent that can afford marketing but chooses to cold door knock.

Just because somebody is "working class" doesn't mean they can not also be broke, cheap and friendless...

Last edited:

I bet 99% of all FE agents fit that category JG. I know successful agents that cold door knock for various reasons. Leads are King, but pounding pavement still works well.

I bet 99% of all FE agents fit that category JG. I know successful agents that cold door knock for various reasons. Leads are King, but pounding pavement still works well.

This business is hard enough with leads... Cold door knocking is not a viable business model. Especially for new agents. That is certain failure.

I listen to many recorded presentations every week of agents blowing sales from DM life insurance leads.

In closing... I do hope everyone on here is prosperous with whatever way you market. I'm just trying to keep a little reality into this cold calling fantasy.

First off you are taking my statement out of context. It was I regard to Jerad saying he cold door knocks to meet new people and make friends the old fashion way. Like he is this wonderful person that is going to bless unsuspecting people with his friendship. It came across very pompous.

The science is in... Overwhelming FE agents that make that earn the most money are using DM or tele leads compared to cold door knockers. I have never heard of, or met a successful FE agent that can afford marketing but chooses to cold door knock.

Just because somebody is "working class" doesn't mean they can not also be broke, cheap and friendless...

So...you took what I said about "meeting people the old fashioned way" and turned it into "the only reason I work is to make new friends with no desire to make a sale"? Perhaps you should take a little of your lead money and spend it on a good English comprehension class.

So...you took what I said about "meeting people the old fashioned way" and turned it into "the only reason I work is to make new friends with no desire to make a sale"? Perhaps you should take a little of your lead money and spend it on a good English comprehension class.

Jeff Ward,

We can compare SAT scores if you like? :)
Or we can play a game of Jeopardy or Chess... Or take it to the octagon?

I spent all the lead money on JD's UK Special Edition Bentley that I'm getting him for Christmas.

How typical of you to go to my website looking for ways to attack me. Why don't you site some examples and let's see how many of the others agree with you.

Remember....a sentence will form a paragraph and a paragraph will form the complete though or idea for that particular page. Keep that in mind when you quote a line or two that, in itself, "seems" to give you credibility.

I didn't go to your website to learn how to attack you. But it's typical of you to be that narcissistic.

But since you want to play stupid, here's something straight from your website;

"It's no secret that there are alot of dishonest people out there working hard to make a quick buck at your expense, and some of them are insurance agents".

Of course that's not passing "judgment"??:twitchy:

Jeff Ward, We can compare SAT scores if you like? :) Or we can play a game of Jeopardy or Chess... Or take it to the octagon? I spent all the lead money on JD's UK Special Edition Bentley that I'm getting him for Christmas.

To be fair, those die cast models aren't all that expensive. ;)

Back