Cold Calling Door Knocking for Final Expense

To be fair, those die cast models aren't all that expensive. ;)

You are right about that. Jeff Ward keeps referring to lead money? FEX offers life insurance leads for $26 bucks from RGI? That is cost. FEX makes nothing from leads just take on all the risk.

My dad bought a transamerica policy from someone else. Guess when you're running a ton of DM leads, you forget to ask relatives about insurance lol.

The funny thing I have only sold one policy to a "family member". My wife's father has an RNA term policy I wrote him. (Replaced a PrimAmerica) but that's it.... Most of my family really doesn't even understand what I do.

Funny story my late 90 year old grandmother asked me on time before she died if I was doing something "illegal"? She didn't understand how I was available a lot and my life style was changing drastically. Something I always laugh about.

The funny thing I have only sold one policy to a "family member". My wife's father has an RNA term policy I wrote him. (Replaced a PrimAmerica) but that's it.... Most of my family really doesn't even understand what I do.

Funny story my late 90 year old grandmother asked me on time before she died if I was doing something "illegal"? She didn't understand how I was available a lot and my life style was changing drastically. Something I always laugh about.

I still think this job is illegal. Seems too good to be true. I've wrote 20 policies in the past two weeks, and I still can't believe it every time a deposit hits. But they keep hitting so I got 58 leads for this week. Going to keep doing it until they stop paying me.

Jeff Ward,

We can compare SAT scores if you like? :)
Or we can play a game of Jeopardy or Chess... Or take it to the octagon?

I spent all the lead money on JD's UK Special Edition Bentley that I'm getting him for Christmas.

Or we could see who wins at Backgammon, or shoot pool, or who can fart the loudest. Would you being better at any of that prove that what you have said today was not out of line? No, it wouldn't. You don't like door knocking? Fine, don't do it. You have opinions or reasons for not doing it? Fine, give your opinions. But call people names because of their method of prospecting is different than yours? That's where I draw the line.

----------

I didn't go to your website to learn how to attack you. But it's typical of you to be that narcissistic.

But since you want to play stupid, here's something straight from your website;

"It's no secret that there are alot of dishonest people out there working hard to make a quick buck at your expense, and some of them are insurance agents".

Of course that's not passing "judgment"??:twitchy:

You said it yourself:

Well, that may be true. But from reading your website you certainly come across as holier than thou and passing judgment.
Glass house??

For that line on my website to not be true then every insurance agent would have to be completely honest. Are you saying that you think all agents are honest? Now don't go wonder off to look for more ammunition, answer the question.

And for YOU to accuse someone of being "holier than thou" is dripping in irony.

Or we could see who wins at Backgammon, or shoot pool, or who can fart the loudest. Would you being better at any of that prove that what you have said today was not out of line? No, it wouldn't. You don't like door knocking? Fine, don't do it. You have opinions or reasons for not doing it? Fine, give your opinions. But call people names because of their method of prospecting is different than yours? That's where I draw the line.

Dummy, I don't like cold door knocking. I'm all for door knocking somebody who initiated a call for action. Get a second job and save money to buy leads. You think you are successful tell me what companies you write most of your business with?

I can make two phone calls and verify? You are a hack and broke and try and convince yourself that showing up at people's house without a call for action makes you special.

You do it because you are to broke to buy leads. Agents that live in a trailer court probably do struggle to spend money on leads.

If you could afford leads you would buy them that is all I am saying. If you are cold door knocking to save money to buy leads okay I get it.

But be honest, you cold door knock because you can't justify spending money on leads at this point in time. That's okay.

Last edited:
Back