Columbian Lead Service. Anyone Try It?

I have been working on my own Direct Marketing. However just to keep trying new things I was wondering if anyone was using the lead service they provide? Also they sent me a letter about business mailing for cheaper prices, I haven't looked into it yet.
Any info is welcome if you know about the program. I have spoken with them about it and trust them but looking for real life info.

Thanks
Jason

I never heard of them so I did a google search to see if anybody had posted any experiences they had with the company, so I could direct you to that information, but the only thing the search came up with for the company was this thread.

Leads are only as good as the company setting the appointments. If you can get an insured to agree to sit down with an agent as well as give you all his renewal info. that is a good lead anything less than that is a waste of time. So if your going to spend your money why not get set appointments rather than leads you still have to call? Give me your feed back.

Leads are only as good as the company setting the appointments. If you can get an insured to agree to sit down with an agent as well as give you all his renewal info. that is a good lead anything less than that is a waste of time. So if your going to spend your money why not get set appointments rather than leads you still have to call? Give me your feed back.
Not a waste but sure makes the sale a lot harder.

If I could find an appointment setter it would be a gold mine for me. I am starting out with this and its a bit harder for me to close the deal"insurance wise" on the leads I am getting. Most of the people don't even remember getting a call/letter asking them about insurance.

I am paying around 300/1000 of so called leads.

I just recently bought another set of cold leads for $49/1000 and I am having better results.

I am concluding that the soccer moms that are setting these appointments are just trying to raise extra funds by putting any leads good or bad onto the lists that I am buying.

So you are right. I would prefer to buy appointments but I do not have the luxery to try out every company that has been contacting me about the wonderfull leads they are selling. So I am trying to use the leads that companies are providing.

Its late and I'm tired I hit about 14 homes today.:goofy:

Hi,

I am a new Agent and would like your feedback on the leads from Columbian. How much do the leads cost and what has been your success rate (% wise).

Do you have recommendations for good lead services?

Back