commercial marketing leads

BPins

Can anyone recommend an email marketing lead company? I have never tried this kind of marketing before. I am great and finding lead sources that totally waste my money. I thought I might check here first for recommendations! Thank you

I am targeting dump truck companies

What's your target premium size, and how many power units? I write trucking companies, and quite a few dirt and gravel haulers on the books. You might be better off doing your own marketing to them versus having an outside vendor generate leads

What's your target premium size, and how many power units? I write trucking companies, and quite a few dirt and gravel haulers on the books. You might be better off doing your own marketing to them versus having an outside vendor generate leads

What's it like marketing them each year? Sounds like a nightmare.

I guess that makes sense. I bet the premium is nice.

Definitely some nice premium, but the loss ratios can kill you. I've seen some crazy dashcam footage come through our office and some large multi-million $ claims.

Interestingly enough, those people tend to place more value on their insurance afterward.

Definitely some nice premium, but the loss ratios can kill you. I've seen some crazy dashcam footage come through our office and some large multi-million $ claims.

Interestingly enough, those people tend to place more value on their insurance afterward.

Oh yeah dude, after I've helped a client through a couple of claims, and they see what they're paying for, the loyalty goes through the roof and they basically do/buy whatever I tell them.

Honestly, less than 6 units. I only have a couple of markets in house. I am trying to focus on dump trucks in particular. Is it realistic to expect and email marketing pro for this?

Back