Companies with the best service?

I vote for Senior Life:

_A real english speaking person answers the phone, usually in less than 5 rings.

_Can talk directly and immediately with underwriters, accounting, agent support, etc. No wasted time hoping for a call back.

_NSF's, new account #'s, draft date changes, etc. can be handled over the phone by the home office or I can do a 3 way call with client and SL on phone to make changes.

_An ipad app that, once client has answered health questions and given their prescribed meds, will tell me which plan they qualify for. Mistake proof so agents get paid on time.

_If I submit the app and pic of check before 3pm est I'm paid that same night!

_The ipad app has a world class presentation, complete with 4 min. video, so a brand new agent can give the same world class presentations just like an experienced agent. Helps new agents have a decent closing %.

_I can enroll Ms. Jones into the Legacy membership ($3 monthly membership) that will let her get her casket, vault, and monument locked in for $3500 (about half of what funeral homes charge). This savings is IMMEDIATE even for the GI business.Over 200 different caskets to pick from, a larger selection than any funeral home in America. Eliminates her kids arguing about which casket to pick at time of death. This legacy plan also gives the same discount to up to 4 other family members and these 4 additional family members do NOT have to get a policy to receive these discounts. (Rouse I hope this answers your earlier questions). I can't think of ANY reason why Ms. Jones would not want this savings for her and her family, unless she's prepaid for everything in full.

_Charge-backs come off the back end rather than from your advances.

_Group health insurance for agents and their families.

_Life time renewals.

_TV leads less than 5 min old.

_DM leads that say "life insurance" in bold print in the 1st sentence. The lead piece also says "not affiliated with medicare, federal gov't, or any state agency". Almost never hear "we thought this was something free from the gov't".

_Can be paid every day if business is issuing every day.

_Simple one page app.

_True GI (ZERO health questions) for ages 0-85!

_If draft is NSF agent is notified the next day, not weeks later.

_The CEO, President, Vice-President, and various other home office staff have experience selling FE with leads. What other companies can state that?

There's more, but I don't want to hog this thread.

If anyone wants more details feel free to call me. Details in my signature below.

I vote for Senior Life:

_A real english speaking person answers the phone, usually in less than 5 rings.

_Can talk directly and immediately with underwriters, accounting, agent support, etc. No wasted time hoping for a call back.

_NSF's, new account #'s, draft date changes, etc. can be handled over the phone by the home office or I can do a 3 way call with client and SL on phone to make changes.

_An ipad app that, once client has answered health questions and given their prescribed meds, will tell me which plan they qualify for. Mistake proof so agents get paid on time.

_The ipad app has a world class presentation, complete with 4 min. video, so a brand new agent can give the same world class presentations just like an experienced agent. Helps new agents have a decent closing %.

_I can enroll Ms. Jones into the Legacy membership ($3 monthly membership) that will let her get her casket, vault, and monument locked in for $3500 (about half of what funeral homes charge). This savings is IMMEDIATE even for the GI business.Over 200 different caskets to pick from, a larger selection than any funeral home in America. Eliminates her kids arguing about which casket to pick at time of death. This legacy plan also gives the same discount to up to 4 other family members and these 4 additional family members do NOT have to get a policy to receive these discounts. (Rouse I hope this answers your earlier questions). I can't think of ANY reason why Ms. Jones would not want this savings for her and her family, unless she's prepaid for everything in full.

_Life time renewals.

_DM leads that say "life insurance" in bold print in the 1st sentence. The lead piece also says "not affiliated with medicare, federal gov't, or any state agency". Almost never hear "we thought this was something free from the gov't".

_Simple one page app.

_The CEO, President, Vice-President, and various other home office staff have experience selling FE with leads. What other companies can state that?

If anyone wants more details feel free to call me. Details in my signature below.

"_Group health insurance for agents and their families."
How much does it cost and what kind of coverage? :huh:

Yes I have.

Here's a question for you.

When your client has a new bank account with a new routing, what does amam require?

What does rna require?

RNA will allow it all to be done via phone. AmAm requires wet signatures on paper forms to execute such a change.

What about AmAm makes you think they provide better service than RNA?

AmAm requires an email, I hardly ever have to call the home office for anything.

Does RNA even have SS billing?

Added it years ago. They don't do cards at all, but they definitely do SS billing. I can't recall the last time I had an issue with billing with them. Some NSFs because people aren't on SS, but never an issued caused by RNA.

Added it years ago. They don't do cards at all, but they definitely do SS billing. I can't recall the last time I had an issue with billing with them. Some NSFs because people aren't on SS, but never an issued caused by RNA.

Well thats leaps and bounds ahead of most FE companies.

RNA seems like a solid company (although Im not a fan of fraternals), but again, my vote is AmAm.

The problem is 50 to like 65 Royal neighbors is just not competitive really makes it hard to lead with

I vote for Senior Life:

_Life time renewals.

_Simple one page app.

giphy.gif

Back