Company change?

Keyfin

Expert
Currently I am with a IMO that sells MP,FE and other products. I have been a standing lead orders for months and I barley break even. I was concering switching to TAG.
As you know they supply leads for a reduced commission. I understand that will be a trade off. So my question is TAG a good company build a team and grow my business?

Kind Regards,

TAG Is a great opportunity but with lower commission levels, LOA, and such your more an employee then a business owner. What has you shopping around?

TAG Is a great opportunity but with lower commission levels, LOA, and such your more an employee then a business owner. What has you shopping around?
I want to find a company where I can build and make residual income from the health side of the business. Also I have been spenspen a lot of money on leads with current IMO and the quality of the lead is poor. They resell them fast.

What would you define as poorly quality and how much do you currently make a week in the current IMO.

I see you are in FL. What area? I am in the panhandle and FE is a tough market to succeed in. I do better than double my money, but it is a constant struggle.

I want to find a company where I can build and make residual income from the health side of the business. Also I have been spenspen a lot of money on leads with current IMO and the quality of the lead is poor. They resell them fast.

If your Upline is reselling leads that you are paying around $30 for then I would read your lead contract carefully. Unless you gave them written permission to do that you should be able to sue them over that. And if you did give them permission, that is about he worst thing you can do to yourself.

If you are on 120% commissions and buying 20 to 25 direct mail leads weekly you should be writing 3 to 4 thousand weekly. Not $1200. And if you are selling competitively priced companies and NOT getting your leads re-sold on you you should be able keep at least 80% 1st year persistency.

I would make sure you have given a real honest chance a being an independent agent before I would give up the dream and go to an agency that has you assign your commissions away for “free” leads.

Back