Company change?

I want to find a company where I can build and make residual income from the health side of the business. Also I have been spenspen a lot of money on leads with current IMO and the quality of the lead is poor. They resell them fast.

Hi Keyfin,

We have rolled out a Medicare Advantage sales and marketing program that may interest you.

Medicare Advantage products build lifetime renewal streams.

We've transitioned a lot of final expense agents over the MA sales over the past year.

They all say it's easier to set appointments and make sales, since our market (the year-round Special Election Period) requires no premium payment to take our plans.

In this video, our MA agent Adam talks about writing 15+ MA plans a week. He hit 1,000 MA plans in 2019. That's a renewal income of $250,000+ each year.

And here's more information on how our MA program works below:

Hi Keyfin,

We have rolled out a Medicare Advantage sales and marketing program that may interest you.

Medicare Advantage products build lifetime renewal streams.

We've transitioned a lot of final expense agents over the MA sales over the past year.

They all say it's easier to set appointments and make sales, since our market (the year-round Special Election Period) requires no premium payment to take our plans.

In this video, our MA agent Adam talks about writing 15+ MA plans a week. He hit 1,000 MA plans in 2019. That's a renewal income of $250,000+ each year.

And here's more information on how our MA program works below:

Thank you for the information, I will review it. I definitely like the MA program for residual income.

Back