Could It Work With Telemarketing?

At $15 a lead as long as it is good, that's not a bad price. who cares how much Chris makes.
I heard the Philippines can be good too, but finding the right people or firm to do it; is the hard part.

At $15 a lead as long as it is good, that's not a bad price. who cares how much Chris makes.

I don't care how much Chris makes, I just think it was shifty to make a blog sharing "what we've found works" and spin it off like it's a separate company. I also have to wonder why anyone would sell a good lead @$15 if they're licensed and especially if they recruit agents. It could be 100% legit and I'd love to hear feedback from folks that have worked the leads, but I just thought the way he was presenting it was shifty.

I heard the Philippines can be good too, but finding the right people or firm to do it; is the hard part.

I've had good experience with the Philippines. I would never want to hire a filipino firm because they don't really hire the right folks or pay them enough. The real problem with working with filipinos is the realization that despite the fact you can hire them @ $2/hr, you need to pay at least $4/hr to start getting someone that's going to do a good job, if not closer to $6 or $8/hr.

and spin it off like it's a separate company. I also have to wonder why anyone would sell a good lead @$15 if they're licensed and especially if they recruit agents.

You're right, I've moved to Mexico and I'm only in the lead business now. You got me, busted.

As opposed to a consumer advocate, you're lead competition, which is why you seek more information, spend all the time on my site, and are seeking to reverse-engineer what's happening by calling for agents using these leads to identify themselves. It's also why you would characterize anything here as "shifty" and purport that anyone other than you, is. That would need to be included in the full disclosure you advocate.

Aren't you licensed, too? And weren't you selling telemarketed "leads", too? Let's not go down that road of asking for experiences from those that bought those, because I was one that did and have the credit card refund to prove it.

As for the advice, I will keep these in house, now. Thanks!

Last edited:
You're right, I've moved to Mexico and I'm only in the lead business now.

Earlier you weren't claiming you were in the lead business. To me, if you sell leads, you're in the lead business. If you only sell a few leads, then maybe you're only in it a little bit, but if you sell leads you're in the lead business.

As opposed to a consumer advocate, you're lead competition,

Easy killer. I'm hardly either. I have no interest in selling leads to agents. Agents want way too much lead for way too little money. I have no interest in taking anything away from you. In fact, if you're legit, I'll gladly send folks your way when they ask me for leads.

which is why you seek more information, spend all the time on my site,

Yup, all the time, all of the less than 15 minutes. How will I ever get that time back?

and are seeking to reverse-engineer what's happening by calling for agents using these leads to identify themselves.

I'm hardly interested in your approach. It appears you have a remarkably short attention span, weren't you the one the called me looking for help on this? Help, including a script? Huh, that's odd.

It's also why you would characterize anything here as "shifty" and purport that anyone other than you, is.

Nah, I just think you're being shifty by being so indirect about things. I don't need to know what Mark Rosenthal makes on promoting vendors, but at least he owns up to the fact that he's promoting them.

Aren't you licensed, too? And weren't you selling telemarketed "leads", too?

Yes, I am licensed, which is why I got out of the leads business a while ago. I'll do marketing for folks on an hourly basis or on a commission split, but I don't sell on a per lead basis anymore. In fact, I didn't even do that for you when we called for you.

Let's not go down that road of asking for experiences from those that bought those, because I was one that did and have the credit card refund to prove it.

Au contraire, let's talk about experiences of those who have purchased telemarketing services. If memory serves, you and Kayce did buy telemarketing time from me which I offered at cost. You weren't happy with the results you were getting from the "ethnically challenged" group, so I credited you back on the time we hadn't dialed yet. That sounds like a fair deal. Kayce was also upset with the results she was getting (which were actually better than yours). I told both of you upfront and point blank that I did *not* guarantee the results. Kayce went ahead an disputed with American Express who, according to PayPal and other vendors, will always side with the cardholder. Kayce took the telemarketing at cost, and then didn't bother to pay for it. I think that is remarkably dishonest, especially when I was perfectly upfront and honest with what the guarantees were, but such is life.

As for the advice, I will keep these in house, now. Thanks!

Good call. There is a lot more money in keeping quality leads, especially if you would have been able to sell them at $15/each and make a buck.

Last edited:
Sort of odd that Chris took down a bunch of his posts.

Bad news folks, the $15 leads are now $18. I only mention this because it can get confusing when the video still says they are only $15.

Anyone work them yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, let me rephrase.

Have any of Chris' agents tried these leads and care to share the results?

Ok, let me rephrase.

Have any of Chris' agents tried these leads and care to share the results?

The last time my agents were asked to post testimonials, they did.
Then they were accused of advertising for me and spamming the forum as a result. So there's really no point.

You really should find something productive to do, though.

This time we're asking for it.

Did I hurt your feelings by showing an interest in what you were promoting as what works for you?

Back