Could It Work With Telemarketing?

This time we're asking for it.

Did I hurt your feelings by showing an interest in what you were promoting as what works for you?

Your only interest is in disparaging any other lead providers to promote your own, but I'm sure that's clear to the casual observer.

"We" includes you and that mouse in your pocket.

Maybe a hobby would be in order at this point of desperate preoccupation in the business of others. It's starting to encroach on stalker interest..

Chris, genius that you are, riddle me this. Why are you referring to yourself as another lead vendor if you are not in the lead business? If memory serves, you called me looking for help and I told you I wasn't interested in working as a lead vendor and you couldn't afford to work with me. I did however give you advice which you took and I was glad to do it, but now you're taking this tone with me?

Chris, genius that you are, riddle me this. Why are you referring to yourself as another lead vendor if you are not in the lead business? If memory serves, you called me looking for help and I told you I wasn't interested in working as a lead vendor and you couldn't afford to work with me. I did however give you advice which you took and I was glad to do it, but now you're taking this tone with me?

I had a conversation with you in 2010 about the Filipino's you had been working with. I found no such success in working with them, and note that you are no longer doing so, either.

You recall that I could not afford to work with you? On the contrary, based on my initial results trying your marketing, (final expense leads telemarketed in Volusia County, FL) I chose not to and got the refund for what had not been delivered, as the ones that had were horrible and said the callers had lied about why I would be speaking with them. Does your memory recall that?

According to my records it was August 13, 2009.

Refund - Aug 13, 2009 ($225.00)

I don't know what advice you're referring to that I took from you.
I recall no such wisdom imparted.

The tone you refer to should be clear to anyone watching your continual slander and self-serving skepticism of anyone else that referred to a lead source other than you.

I do wish you well, but I've got more to do than continue to receive the updates from your posts on this dead topic.

Last edited:
You're under the mistaken impression I'm looking for lead clients. I'm not in the lead business. Despite that being the case, you still think I want any piece of that market.

Yes, I gave you a refund which I already stated. You also have an agent that stole services. I was 100% upfront with you about what to expect and made good on it. Kayce still owes me $700.

Chris, I don't want your lead clients. If your stuff is working I'll gladly refer you agents, but only if someone claims its working.

You asked me point blank for the script I wss using, what do you call that? I also didn't give it you, but I did give you some advice about how to generate one that is effective.

When your looking for help again I'll keep that in mind.

Happy recruiting. Also, feel free to tell kayce I'd still like the money she owes me.

Back