Coventry Application Tracker

I do not think it is just cov it is the ma is general and these companies need to do better if they want to stay in this market.

I love it when I call Coventry to check on a PDP application....because I can't find out over the internet because I write through M of O and the agent tracker is unavailable to us...and the rep transfers me to the Advantra Freedom line. I call back again and that rep transfers me to the Advantra Freedom line. I have to make 3 calls to get an answer on an application.

Last edited:
Sounds like a problem with MoO to me. I see my PDP's online and my PDP clients are getting their letters and cards quickly. I hate PDP's, but it is a service for my Med Sup clients.

Sounds like a problem with MoO to me. I see my PDP's online and my PDP clients are getting their letters and cards quickly. I hate PDP's, but it is a service for my Med Sup clients.

A few days ago I called the phone number on Coventry's website and that's what they told me....if an agent goes through M of O for PDP's, the agent tracker is not accessible.

I too have had numerous clients call about not getting their card.

Others have got their card and no other paperwork...other have got their paperwork and no card (by paperwork I mean directory, Evidence of Coverage, etc)

Kind of messy this year...

Probably a dumb question. I just went to the App tracker for the first time. When I log into the website, I log in using my email addy and password. When I try and log in to the app tracker it asks for a user name and password but does not accept what I use to log into the website. Where do I get my username and PW? Is there a place to register?

mine on that part of the site is my agent number and a it uses the same password I assigned to the main login. Not sure when or how I did that or if it was automatic.

You could call them and ask ;)

Last edited:
Probably a dumb question. I just went to the App tracker for the first time. When I log into the website, I log in using my email addy and password. When I try and log in to the app tracker it asks for a user name and password but does not accept what I use to log into the website. Where do I get my username and PW? Is there a place to register?

From their website....."If you require further assistance, please contact us at 1-866-714-9301. Our Support Team is available Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Eastern."..............

Call that number. They should be able to help you.

Thanks patch, didn't work for me. I really did not want to call but I did and picked the option for help with the website and of course they are closed in observance of the holidays. Guess I'll have to wait until Friday. Everyone have a happy and most importantly SAFE New Years.

Thanks patch, didn't work for me. I really did not want to call but I did and picked the option for help with the website and of course they are closed in observance of the holidays. Guess I'll have to wait until Friday. Everyone have a happy and most importantly SAFE New Years.

Try your agent number for the user and CoventryXXXX where the X's are the last 4 digits of your SSN

That is what my initial login to the A3Com part of the site was

Back