Deep Thoughts by John Galt...

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
Today while on an appointment I was talking to a large female jabba the hut, while talking to her I looked over at her crusty old husband, he reminded me of the crypt keeper on tales from the crypt...and I wondered...how strange is that, jabba the hut and crypt keeper in the same room, they are not even the same genre;)

Today while on an appointment I was talking to a large female jabba the hut, while talking to her I looked over at her crusty old husband, he reminded me of the crypt keeper on tales from the crypt...and I wondered...how strange is that, jabba the hut and crypt keeper in the same room, they are not even the same genre;)

Soo wrong, on so many levels! lol:swoon:

Elephant bird syndrome?

Sounds like the typical crowd at the local Wal-Mart...

Now picture him on the bottom....squish! :bump:

Only in the final expense business do you encounter this stuff. Man I think if I did field sales, I would go crazy.

OMG, This is the funniest thing in the world. Just made my day

Back