Dialing Leads

I was taught to Triple Dial all my leads, but as of late I am having my numbers being labeled as SPAM. This has greatly increased over the past several months.

I came across an agent who no longer Triple Dials, but grabs TEN leads, Single Dial all of them, grabs the same TEN leads again, Single Dial all of them, and for the last time, grabs the same TEN leads, Single Dial all of them, and then disposition them to be called in a few hours.

Their thought process was that the lead was seeing the same number call every few minutes instead if three times in a row. The agent said they felt it was more professional, has greatly reduced their numbers from being flagged as SPAM, and has increased their pickup rate.

I'm curious as to some feedback because I am just a year in the business. I am calling Mortgage Protection leads that I have mail dropped every week.

Busta, I am an experienced appt. setter/lead generator. Been calling 4 the agents for over 15 yrs. now and now how to get around the SPAM deal and get you in houses and/or [phone meetings. I can get you SPAM FREE results :) and save you some time from calling all those cards each week. If interested PM plz or [email protected] Thx

Back