Direct Billing Question

RookieYankee

Guru
100+ Post Club
I ran across three leads for direct mailing that told me they don't have bank accounts so I had to write for direct billing. I am a bit worried they won't send it in. Would you have the bills mailed to you or would there be a way to follow up to make sure they send the money order in?

I ran across three leads for direct mailing that told me they don't have bank accounts so I had to write for direct billing. I am a bit worried they won't send it in. Would you have the bills mailed to you or would there be a way to follow up to make sure they send the money order in?

Did they have Debit Express cards?

Did they have Debit Express cards?

Not even unfortunately. I wish! You can draft from them.

One lady said she had a huge fight with her bank and refuses to do business with another bank.

The other two people can't have anything draft from their card because of their living situation.

The last one said she would prefer to do it through money orders so she can have control of when to pay it. She didn't have a bank because she had trouble when companies would draft her account.

Heard that one before.......... Lol. Look for new business. Maybe 1 stays on books though. Good luck

Last edited:
Not even unfortunately. I wish! You can draft from them. One lady said she had a huge fight with her bank and refuses to do business with another bank. The other two people can't have anything draft from their card because of their living situation. The last one said she would prefer to do it through money orders so she can have control of when to pay it. She didn't have a bank because she had trouble when companies would draft her account.

Deadbeats. Move on. .

One lady said she had a huge fight with her bank and refuses to do business with another bank.

The other two people can't have anything draft from their card because of their living situation.

The last one said she would prefer to do it through money orders so she can have control of when to pay it. She didn't have a bank because she had trouble when companies would draft her account.

Ask your suspects how Uncle Sugar gets them their checks monthly as they require all recipients to have an account to deposit into?

No checking account, no deal walk.
Low life's.

Sent from the FE Universe

Not even unfortunately. I wish! You can draft from them. One lady said she had a huge fight with her bank and refuses to do business with another bank. The other two people can't have anything draft from their card because of their living situation. The last one said she would prefer to do it through money orders so she can have control of when to pay it. She didn't have a bank because she had trouble when companies would draft her account.

They can tell you stories all day long. The truth is bill collectors or law suits have garnishments against them. Or they bounced checks all over town.

Savings and direct express (locked in on date) is not bad business

Direct bill as long as they have a checking account is acceptable.

If you are replacing something that's been inforce for a while,whatever you write will have a better chance at staying on the books.

The key is to look for good business,walk from bad business,charge backs.

Direct bill as long as they have a checking account is acceptable.

If you are replacing something that's been inforce for a while,whatever you write will have a better chance at staying on the books.

The key is to look for good business,walk from bad business,charge backs.

Disagree with walking from bad business.

Reason being, who ate you to judge. I have business still on the books from 3 years ago that I would have guaranteed would lapse in the first month. Others fall off that I would have bet would stay in for years.

Write anyone who can qualify on both payment mode and health. If they qualify for 5 star or snl and can write a check/money order today then it's a go

Back