Direct Deposit for commissions

Actually she is almost 5 years older than I am and from Kentuckly! Go figure! I think she married me young so she could raise me the way she wanted me. Guess what, it didn't work! :D

Actually she is almost 5 years older than I am and from Kentuckly! Go figure! I think she married me young so she could raise me the way she wanted me. Guess what, it didn't work! :D

Now I'm really confused. First you said you were a child "bride", now you say "she" is almost 5 years older than you.

Which were you, the bride or the groom or were you both "brides"? I think I need Senior's help on this one. :D

Is anyone using Prepaid debt cards to accept EFT commissions? My bank has screwed me over several times and then charged me fees big time cause they "held" an EFT transfer of funds from out of state. I don't like banks!

If you are what ones are "safe" ones? Some are also charging monthly fees and fees to accept EFT deposits just like the banks!

Thanks

Is anyone using Prepaid debt cards to accept EFT commissions? My bank has screwed me over several times and then charged me fees big time cause they "held" an EFT transfer of funds from out of state. I don't like banks!

If you are what ones are "safe" ones? Some are also charging monthly fees and fees to accept EFT deposits just like the banks!

Thanks

Do a web search for "Prepaid Visa Cards" and tons of options will come up.

True, but I was hoping someone had experience with one or two of the places so I could avoid the scams. Don't want to work all week and earn $1,000 in commission only to learn that it ended up in Nigeria when I try to buy gas!:cry:

True, but I was hoping someone had experience with one or two of the places so I could avoid the scams. Don't want to work all week and earn $1,000 in commission only to learn that it ended up in Nigeria when I try to buy gas!:cry:

Sounds like you need to establish and "entity"... either an S-Corp or an LLC, get that entity licensed and then assign all your commissions to the entity...

If using an LLC make certain that you have another member, brother, best friend, etc.. The advantages of the LLC is that income can be distributed disproportionately to equity... which means you could own 99% of the LLC, the other party owns 1%, and the 1% owner can accept 100% of the distributions, and you none...

This is a little tickle-ish since you are essentially attempting to forego collection actions by a creditor... but just know that the above is possible...

Back