Direct Mail Options

Well im in about the same situation as the op. Im trying to figure if part time limited budget just wont get it. I bought 20 voice leads sold 4 polices. I now no they are illegal so that option is gone. Will you or can you make a small profit doing a 1000 piece drop only once a month? I have a full time job and would like to keep it small. im open to all advice. tell me im stupid for thinking this may work?

BSA, On a good drop you would receive hopefully the same 20 leads from 1000 piece.
How busy were you kept with the 20 teleleads, if it kept you busy for a month par time and you like the 4 policies, you are good to go.

Well im in about the same situation as the op. Im trying to figure if part time limited budget just wont get it. I bought 20 voice leads sold 4 polices. I now no they are illegal so that option is gone. Will you or can you make a small profit doing a 1000 piece drop only once a month? I have a full time job and would like to keep it small. im open to all advice. tell me im stupid for thinking this may work?

That's terrible that it's illegal. It worked! They shouldn't make it illegal if there are people willing to purchase in that way. If we're talking about the press 1 leads I did read that it was actually pretty effective.

Is a "voice lead" one that is transferred live via telephone? If so, why is that illegal? How is it different from a TM lead? Thank you for any clarification.

This forum tends to post like crazy concerning press 1 robo dialers and their legality. Let's just fast forward to the end:

They are illegal and if you engage in them or buy them you are going to be fined and/or going to jail. Oh and you have no soul because it's the most unethical thing you can do in this business.

That about sums it up. So don't use them, but even more important is don't ask about them here!

:D:no:

This forum tends to post like crazy concerning press 1 robo dialers and their legality. Let's just fast forward to the end: They are illegal and if you engage in them or buy them you are going to be fined and/or going to jail. Oh and you have no soul because it's the most unethical thing you can do in this business. That about sums it up. So don't use them, but even more important is don't ask about them here! :D:no:

Hehe, jail and it's the most unethical thing you can do in this business. :)

This forum tends to post like crazy concerning press 1 robo dialers and their legality. Let's just fast forward to the end:

They are illegal and if you engage in them or buy them you are going to be fined and/or going to jail. Oh and you have no soul because it's the most unethical thing you can do in this business.

That about sums it up. So don't use them, but even more important is don't ask about them here!

:D:no:

I don't think it is illegal in all states.

That's terrible that it's illegal. It worked! They shouldn't make it illegal if there are people willing to purchase in that way. If we're talking about the press 1 leads I did read that it was actually pretty effective.
Would be fine if you only contacted those that are willing to buy but what about the millions that do not want to be disturbed in their home.. especially by a robot? When the phone rings it is a bit more intrusive than a piece of mail in your mailbox.

Back