Direct Mail Vs Telemarketed Leads

I'm done with the hostility. Have a good day sir.

Glad to hear it. You enjoy what's left of the weekend and I hope you did well on those exams! You do seem like you have a very bright future ahead of you.

Dave,

Shoot me an e-mail with the area that you want. I'll throw in a batch of 20 leads on us. 7-10 business day turnaround.

Last edited:
Morse code, of course. Haha! Good one. No, our standard turnaround time is actually 14 days. When/if the order volume goes down we'll see some improvement there.
_ .... ._ _. _._ ...

Morse code, of course. Haha! Good one. No, our standard turnaround time is actually 14 days. When/if the order volume goes down we'll see some improvement there.
_ .... ._ _. _._ ...

I see that you're selling the old telemarketed leads. Does that mean that if someone hires you to do lead generation you'll sell their leads again down the road?

I see that you're selling the old telemarketed leads. Does that mean that if someone hires you to do lead generation you'll sell their leads again down the road?

That's correct. After 1 year we throw the leads back into our database. They may or may not be called back by our telemarketers, it's totally random and dependent on whether there's an order in that area or not. Some agents do buy "aged" leads, and they can buy whatever leads we have that are 18 months or older for final expense, medicare sup, dental, etc, and 12 months for major medical.

hogosuru said:
That's correct. After 1 year we throw the leads back into our database. They may or may not be called back by our telemarketers, it's totally random and dependent on whether there's an order in that area or not. Some agents do buy "aged" leads, and they can buy whatever leads we have that are 18 months or older for final expense, medicare sup, dental, etc, and 12 months for major medical.

Interesting... How much for med Supp aged leads? What info did you get on them to qualify them as a med supp lead?

We figure out who their supplement is with, whether they are on medicaid, if they have a copay, if what they have is through another job or retirement plan (filter question), if they choose on their own we get their ages, if they've had cancer within a couple of years, if they are insulin diabetic or if they've had heart problems. Of course if they've been in the hospital recently. If they are taking any meds we get the specifics, etc.

Last edited:
I heart aged leads...

Run me 15-20 for ZIP Codes 37416, 37411, 37406, and 37343, please.

I like to qualify whether or not they have a savings/credit union/checking account. How does your script address that without turning the lead off?

And I appreciate the offer! I'll make sure to provide plenty of detail about how it goes.

Best,
Dave

Back