Do Any Of You Charge A Fee To Running Drug Plans Multiple Times For A Clientt?

Just be honest with him and tell him that you would normally have the time to do this for him, but since we are in the middle of AEP, there are XXX amount of clients that I still have to help between now and December 7th. Because of this, you don't have time to run multiple quotes for him.

Most are fine with that, If a client has issue with this I don't have issue letting them go

I have been working with a customer since aep started, drugs keep changing, diabetic with this that and the other thing. I fit them in when I can and I work it until the sale is complete

I have been working with a customer since aep started, drugs keep changing, diabetic with this that and the other thing. I fit them in when I can and I work it until the sale is complete

A customer is someone who has bought in the past.

Sounds like this is not even a prospect, but rather someone who is just wasting your time. If they ever do buy from you, this is not a one time pattern. It will happen again and again.

It seems as if you that you hang in their long enough they will eventually buy, and the $$ you earn will make this all worthwhile.

Once you can afford it, consider having a VA do the drug look ups for you.

Send him or her each client's zip code, their drug list and their Extra Help/MSP status. Your VA can send you the Medicare.gov report as a PDF.

I do this year round. I also have my VA look up doctors in the MA networks.

Have someone trained by next AEP.

You'll have more time to make sales. You'll be less stressed.

You're welcome.

@Alston do you have a guide for your VA about selecting pharmacy's? Your area may be different but in GA copay's vary greatly depending on the pharmacy.

When I run reports the clients preferred pharmacy is selected plus up to 4 more.

If the savings is significant, sometimes they will switch pharmacy's.

She always picks Walgreens, CVS and mail order. In Connecticut if a carrier has preferred pharmacies, either CVS or Walgreens is on their list.

Latest posts

Back