Do Any Of You Charge A Fee To Running Drug Plans Multiple Times For A Clientt?

. I don’t think individuals can subscribe on their own and get Connecture .

I believe you are correct. The software license is expensive. Impractical for a single agent and most agencies to rent.

Several IMO's have offered the use of their software in exchange for moving my contracts. I only write Medigap and I am contracted direct with all but one of those carriers.

I believe you are correct. The software license is expensive. Impractical for a single agent and most agencies to rent.

Several IMO's have offered the use of their software in exchange for moving my contracts. I only write Medigap and I am contracted direct with all but one of those carriers.

Yes the IMO told me if i leave i can’t take the software with me . I’m 95% face to face sales so I only use for the drugs.It’s only a positive as I’d use med.gov who doesn’t keep the info anyway.I want the $50-$60 health assessment fee so I fill out on the carrier web sites.But connectures scope is awesome as it texts straight to their phone as there right next to you.Why do you not put most of your contracts with one reputable imo that releases?I see an imo as a positive were I can get thousands of free mailers every few months or in your case get part of their overides.

JSAs version of connecture let's you show all plans, including Cigna, express scripts, and health spring side by side with the commissionable plans. You can't write the plans you don't have a contract thru their portal. For example I have my Omaha contract with a different FMO and it shows up on JSA but if the client wants it I ha e to send thru Omaha or a different direction.

Definitely a big enough pain in the butt to justify move contracts over so I'm planning on doing that in 2021.

About 60 imo’s have it . Each have the imo’s name on it . I believe it just came out in the last 6-8 months . In a video Gordon marketing said cms dropped Connecture and the imo’s panicked and bought . If your not planning on doing Tele sales you could really have one contract with the imo and run all your clients drugs threw them . As I said once I know the carrier I’ll use I run the app threw them to get the $50-$60 assessment fee . But running all business threw one IMO gives you leverage for big marketing $’s .

Just so agents know big med advantage imo’s make $250 per app the first yr and anywere from $150-$175 renewals . That doesn’t include the huge marketing $’s they get for Aep and other times of yrs . Some of these carriers will drop $20-$30 k on the imo’s during aep . There spending $100’s of millions on advertising so the marketing $,s chump change .

JSAs version of connecture let's you show all plans, including Cigna, express scripts, and health spring side by side with the commissionable plans. You can't write the plans you don't have a contract thru their portal. For example I have my Omaha contract with a different FMO and it shows up on JSA but if the client wants it I ha e to send thru Omaha or a different direction.

Definitely a big enough pain in the butt to justify move contracts over so I'm planning on doing that in 2021.

Caveat, not an agent.

I think it would be nice even to be able to see all the plans. The understanding I had last year with the FMO software I read a little bit about was that you could not even see the plans you were not contracted for.

To be honest, if someone is too much of a pain in the rear end, I just stop taking the call. I know this sounds cold, but I target low maintenance clients and it has allowed me to gain some peace of mind. These people only end up costing you time, money, and sanity in the long run.

Hey Vic120,
Who do you use other than silverscript? How have they gone downhill.

I will use any plan that works, If its one I am contracted with I write it if not I send them there or use Medicare.gov

The problem Silver Script is many tier 2 drugs are now tier 3 such as alprazolam and rosuvastatin many others as well

And I can always get as tier 2 on other plans

I have a client that is asking to run a plan for the third time. He takes 11 drugs, and keeps wanting comparison, and changing one drug to see different scenarios.

This is very time consuming. As it is I probably wont be able to contact all my customers this year. I am thinking about telling him he will have to pay a "service charge" of some type is he wants me to do this again.

Have any of y'all done this before? If so, how do you word it, or bring it up? This has always been a free service to my customers, but some of the people are turning into real time vampires.

Just be honest with him and tell him that you would normally have the time to do this for him, but since we are in the middle of AEP, there are XXX amount of clients that I still have to help between now and December 7th. Because of this, you don't have time to run multiple quotes for him.

Back