Do Carriers Ever Request An FBI Background Check?

Richard77777

Hi i'm just curious, i know that carriers will do a national and state background checks, but do they ever request an FBI background check and fingerprinting? Thanks for your help!

Hi i'm just curious, i know that carriers will do a national and state background checks, but do they ever request an FBI background check and fingerprinting? Thanks for your help!
Fingerprints, yes.

The FBI are too busy staging "insurrections" and other false flags to do background checks for insurance companies. :yes:

Fingerprints, yes.

The FBI are too busy staging "insurrections" and other false flags to do background checks for insurance companies. :yes:

i don't understand- do they ever do/request an FBI background check like they do for Florida? To be accepted by a carrier, by like Great Western, Prosperity, etc? I have a record that only shows when doing an FBI background check. Thanks for your help!

i don't understand- do they ever do/request an FBI background check like they do for Florida? To be accepted by a carrier, by like Great Western, Prosperity, etc? I have a record that only shows when doing an FBI background check. Thanks for your help!
I'm not sure if any states besides Florida do fingerprinting.

When filling out applications. you need to answer questions honestly. They ask for explanations. If they find out later that you lied on your application, they can terminate your contract.

I've never had to be fingerprinted and never an FBI search to my knowledge. But would you know if they did?

Let your IMO help you with this. That's what they get paid for.

I'm not sure if any states besides Florida do fingerprinting.

When filling out applications. you need to answer questions honestly. They ask for explanations. If they find out later that you lied on your application, they can terminate your contract.
Caveat, not an agent

I think I noticed 2-3 years ago that KS had started requiring fingerprinting.

Some states do have fingerprinting done. As for the background checks, that is usually done by the state where you are applying for your resident license.

[QUOTE="Richard77777, post: 1409526, member: 101951"]do they ever do/request an FBI background check like they do for Florida? To be accepted by a carrier, by like Great Western, Prosperity, etc? I have a record that only shows when doing an FBI background check. Thanks for your help![/QUOTE]

I doubt that its common - one is a federal police agency and the other is a state...regulatory agency. It probably is possible in certain situations, but for every person that sets up a new insurance license? Wow

I would be more concerned with the statement: "I have a record that only shows when doing an FBI background check" Not sure how someone would know this, or at least be certain of this.

Crazy question, I know, did you call and ask the DOI in Florida what exact information they pull and from where?

[QUOTE="Richard77777, post: 1409526, member: 101951"]do they ever do/request an FBI background check like they do for Florida? To be accepted by a carrier, by like Great Western, Prosperity, etc? I have a record that only shows when doing an FBI background check. Thanks for your help!

I doubt that its common - one is a federal police agency and the other is a state...regulatory agency. It probably is possible in certain situations, but for every person that sets up a new insurance license? Wow

I would be more concerned with the statement: "I have a record that only shows when doing an FBI background check" Not sure how someone would know this, or at least be certain of this.

Crazy question, I know, did you call and ask the DOI in Florida what exact information they pull and from where?[/QUOTE]

I should have been more specific here- i'm already licensed, i'm mainly concerned with appointments with carriers. I heard that they have access to databases that most other employers don't have.

Back