Does Anyone.. Have Any Experience with Advocate Health LLC

If your or any upline will not give you an immediate release they are someone you should walk ..no run from today.

FMO'S, MGA'S, MA'S only hold agents prisoners becasue they are greedy...yes greedy no other way to sugarcoat it.

Of course their are exceptions to this such as an upline investing money to help the agent get started with co-ops and other financial investments. It is only fair that the upline recoup their investment in your success.

Also included in that group are captive agents such as HealthMarkets, Humana captive agents, etc. These companies have invested money, leads, and other tools to get these agents up and running so naturally they should and mostly do hold on to these agent contracts as long as possible.

We always put it in writing with an agent that if in the future they want to move to another FMO they will be given their immediate release.

Last edited:
If your or any upline will not give you an immediate release they are someone you should walk ..no run from today.

FMO'S, MGA'S, MA'S only hold agents prisoners becasue they are greedy...yes greedy no other way to sugarcoat it.

Of course their are exceptions to this such as an upline investing money to help the agent get started with co-ops and other financial investments. It is only fair that the upline recoup their investment in your success.

Also included in that group are captive agents such as HealthMarkets, Humana captive agents, etc. These companies have invested money, leads, and other tools to get these agents up and running so naturally they should and mostly do hold on to these agent contracts as long as possible.

We always put it in writing with an agent that if in the future they want to move to another FMO they will be given their immediate release.

Does anyone wish to type in an update as to what happened in your individual situation? I am an LOA with a good sized BOB. I just recently completed Humana paperwork to get me paid directly, but that only works for commissions going forward. I have an opportunity to go with an upline that treats me better. This situation puts a damper on it.
Seriously, I guess indentured servitude is apparently legal?
To cap this off, I just found out today that the local agency manager is no longer with the company.

Last edited:
Does anyone wish to type in an update as to what happened in your individual situation? I am an LOA with a good sized BOB. I just recently completed Humana paperwork to get me paid directly, but that only works for commissions going forward. I have an opportunity to go with an upline that treats me better. This situation puts a damper on it.
Seriously, I guess indentured servitude is apparently legal?
To cap this off, I just found out today that the local agency manager is no longer with the company.

Your commissions were (are) still assigned to Advocate? Or were they assigned to an upline who has Advocate for their upline?

Back