anyone contract with Delta dental?

Yep in Missouri huge one time commission of $21.00
werewolf0433_a_middle_aged_man_throwing_a_desk_telphone_across__0ea49584-ecc3-4c8c-92cf-c57f04fbf0f7.png

Yep in Missouri huge one time commission of $21.00
werewolf0433_a_middle_aged_man_throwing_a_desk_telphone_across__0ea49584-ecc3-4c8c-92cf-c57f04fbf0f7.png
Not even worth opening up the application. If a carrier can't even pay me $7/month for dental (and not just the first few years....EVERY year the person has the policy), don't even waste my time. I wouldn't write that crap if my life depended on it. Might as well just work pro bono as a charity. Plenty of other similar or better policies that pay much more.

Last edited:
I used to have them to sell through group like set up and still get maid after 3 years but they do not have delta anymore

this would be for SC but people always ask

mostly its for those who reject Manhattan or few I have had on Manhattan and its not working for them

Keeps comming up right now I have a woman in SC whos dentist will not fill out form correctly or send the right reciepts

But keeps saying if you had a plan we took you would not have this issue

and I have had more and more having issues with claims as of late

I have Manhattan myself, I won’t sell it anymore to clients. I only offer UHC DVH now. It’s more of a take it or leave it situation.
Just being curious, how do you see their network in your area?

Back