Does anyone have information about Integrity Marketing??

So by you saying "buy" them you mean buy the renewals yeah? They're not buying the name of the FMO. And they're not getting an overwrite from the carrier on your business. They're income is the renewals?

That's the only way I can see them buying an FMO. Unless they are taking the agencies direct to sell their products?
No...they're buying FMO's and when they do, the owners of the FMO's are becoming partners in Integrity Marketing. The FMO keeps their name, but is now under the IMG umbrella. I believe many of the FMO owners continue to run things. If you look at the IMG team, the former owners of AIMC and Eldercare are listed as partners. I'm not sure about the others.

The fact that IMG buys a FMO you're under doesn't affect your commissions or renewals at all.

No...they're buying FMO's and when they do, the owners of the FMO's are becoming partners in Integrity Marketing. The FMO keeps their name, but is now under the IMG umbrella. I believe many of the FMO owners continue to run things. If you look at the IMG team, the former owners of AIMC and Eldercare are listed as partners. I'm not sure about the others.

The fact that IMG buys a FMO you're under doesn't affect your commissions or renewals at all.

Okay. So they buy you. All your commissions go to them? And you become a partner and get a percentage of all commissions from everyone in integrity marketing and do business as usual.

If that's the case I'll sell right now. Take the percentage and close my office haha. I doubt my business not being there would affect my percentage of 140,000 agents!

Not unless I have to produce a certain amount then I'm screwed.

Man! Can't ever find a way to make money in this business without having to work!??

Okay. So they buy you. All your commissions go to them? And you become a partner and get a percentage of all commissions from everyone in integrity marketing and do business as usual.

If that's the case I'll sell right now. Take the percentage and close my office haha. I doubt my business not being there would affect my percentage of 140,000 agents!

Not unless I have to produce a certain amount then I'm screwed.

Man! Can't ever find a way to make money in this business without having to work!??
:twitchy: I don't think they buy agent's Books.

:twitchy: I don't think they buy agent's Books.

Lol. Well then I don't know what the hell they do haha.

I heard from a "friend" that he was presented an offer from them. It was a lump sum of about 50% of his renewal account in exchange for %1 ownership.

The whole reason I started this thread is because I was asking for a completely different friend that heard about them also :D

20% of American seniors are insured by a policy that was sold by an agent in the IMG distribution. That is the stat I last heard.

Lol. Well then I don't know what the hell they do haha.

I heard from a "friend" that he was presented an offer from them. It was a lump sum of about 50% of his renewal account in exchange for %1 ownership.

The whole reason I started this thread is because I was asking for a completely different friend that heard about them also :D
They're a VERY large NMO. Your renewals are still yours, because you're paid by the carriers, not the NMO. I haven't heard that they buy agent's books, until now. :yes:

They bought out Alan Town last yr and just bought out Tidewater. I think they said they do $800 mil of revenue. Alan Town overrides all of Columbian Business i heard . i also noticed Town's wife no longer listed on his website as a partner so he must have gotten divorced.Integrity will have huge negotiating power with carriers.

Has anyone ever personally talked to an agency owner that has went under their umbrella?? I guess when it comes down to it obviously there are more important things to talk about.

But the information I got was from an Imo owner. He does about 1 mil a month in AP. He told me they offered him a lump sum that was about 50 percent of the value of his renewal account. In exchange for 1 percent of their company.

I talked to the president of his carrier about it. I said "damn so and so is going to sell out" he said yeah . And there is nothing we can do about it. We have to pay to whom ever he wants us to.

So in my mind I thought he sold his renewals . Which is super common.

It never seemed like he was being transferred to another large NMO.

If they are a large NMO then I imagine they would have contracts with the carriers like every other organization that is appointed to a carrier and gets commissions.

I've heard plenty about them. All the stuff you guys are posting. I'm very active in talking to companies.

Always trying to ask for ridiculous contracts to get my business. My first question is who is your largest agency? How much do they produce?

The companies love talking about their top agencies.

Not one time has a carrier ever told me their top agency is integrity marketing. I've heard plenty of other agencies.

That's why I thought maybe it was something else. That they were different. I've never heard of an nmo giving you a lump some to come and work for them.

And usually when an Imo fmo or nmo gets an agency to come work for them I never hear the word we "bought" an agency. Usually they say we recruited an agency.

I've seen many carriers get bought by larger companies. And keep their name. But I have never heard of a company going around buying agencies. I'm just curious as to what exactly they buy. And how they make money.

Latest posts

Back