Does Anyone Know About LSH?

good post on complaintsbeard.com : you guys should read it!

Here: I TRIED THIS COMPANY ON GOOD FAITH THAT I COULD AND WOULD MAKE SOME CASH. THESE GUYS ARE USING BRAIN WASHING TECHNIQUE'S. I KNOW BECAUSE I MYSELF KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THESE TECHNIQUE'S. ITS ABSOLUTELY TRUE THAT IT COST YOU MORE TO BE WITH COMPANY THEN WHAT THEY PAY YOU IN RETURN. THEY MAKE YOU GO TO A MANDATORY 6 AM WEBNAR FEEDING YOUR MIND WITH A WHOLE BUNCH OF BULLSHIT YOU GET FROM AN AUDIO CD BY BRYAN TRACY "THE ART OF CLOSING A SALE". IF THEY CAN FIND SOME WAY TO NOT PAY YOU, THEY'LL DO JUST THAT! IT IS VERY UPSETTING AND MISLEADING. I INVESTED OVER $2, 500 FOR THIS DUMBASS JOB, TO GET A WHOPPING TOTAL OF $300 BUCKS AFTER APPOINTMENT DEDUCTIONS AND HOLDBACK COMMISSIONS BEFORE I FINALLY RESIGNED.

I'M TELLING YOU PEOPLE...DO NOT WORK THIS IS AGENCY. DO NOT GO DOWN THE SAME ROAD TO NOWHERE I TOOK. ITS SAD BUT ITS THE TRUTH. SERIOUSLY THESE GUYS ARE IN A DALLAS DOWNTOWN SKYSCRAPER OVER LOOKING THE WHOLE CITY, SCREWING ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WORKING FOR THEM.

THE PEOPLE MAKING GOOD REVIEWS ON THIS SITE IS richard dale jr WHO RUNS FOR THE COMPANY. ITS ALL ABOUT PERCEPTION. THEY MISLEAD AND MISINTERPRET REALITY SO THEY CAN WORK YOU LIKE A DOG THEN COME UP WITH A REASON NOT TO PAY YOU.

WHAT THEY WILL DO IS TAKE YOU OFF APPOINTMENTS AND SEND YOU WITH A TRAINER. THEY WILL PROMISE YOU A BASED PAY FOR SO MANY WEEKS BUT WHAT THEY WILL NOT SAY IS THEY ARE NOT GOING TO PAY YOU BECAUSE YOU DID NOT HAVE APPOINTMENTS 4 DAYS OUT OF THE WEEK. AND IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME...GO WORK FOR THEM AND FIND OUT YOURSELF.

THESE GUYS ARE COLD BLOODED!! PROFESSIONAL BULLSHITTERS!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! DO NOT BE FOOLED!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Richard P. Dale owns a penthouse on the Turtle Creek in Dallas ...money he got wrom all these ripped of agents who worked for him! and if this info is available online then its good to know that Dale is making a good living out of all us- fools!

Last edited:
Appears to be the same ranter under a different name. Every post he has made has to do with this rant. He really is hung up on that penthouse. Richard Dale couldn't have made very much off him.. Doesn't sound as if he could sell his way out of a paper bag... :no::laugh:

Thank You for the detailed report. I'm sorry for your loss. I wonder if there is a way to sue those bastards out of the industry. I found this site and did some due diligence before 'stepping in it' and am I glad I did. I just want to see those rotten asses shut down before I read another story like your's. You and all the others who've been 'had' by them should get triple your money back from them. I don't like to hate anyone, but I hate them for their Godlessness and Satan serving tactics!

Back