Does CSG Actuarial Include LH Life Rates

Its 30-40% higher then your main carrier. If your not sure what a prospect has call LH w/them and there call center gives any info w/no effort.

Its 30-40% higher then your main carrier. If your not sure what a prospect has call LH w/them and there call center gives any info w/no effort.

Several forum members including yourself keep saying how Lincoln Heritage is expensive, just looking at premiums you are all correct.

But I did a little calculation and the picture is different,

For a female age 65 non smoker I got the following:

Transamerica Life Insurance $489.70 annually or $41.60/ monthly

Lincoln Heritage $646.60 annually or $54.90 monthly

After 35 years and $22,651 in premiums LH pays out $10,000.00

After 56 years and $27,423 in premiums TA pays out $10,000.00

We can spin it different ways to the consumer.:yes:

Average FE client that lives to 100? That's total lip service with a policy that pays off at 100.

Give me a bit stronger argument then paid off at 100. Does the 3-7/mo extra riders expire at an age or not? If I can save $600-1200 with FCGS vs get $2000 in a higher FA which is better?

What niche medical issue do they cover? None.
People dislike Americo but I got someone day one coverage a YEAR post Stroke. Also had success getting plenty of Hep C cases level coverage with them.

They take younger ages, and direct express? But do you get reduced compensation for DE biz, and Modified policies? Can't dress this girl up to look good anyway you try.

Last edited:
Back