Does It Pay to Use Yellow Pages to Advertise

I have never done yellow pages, but with the internet I don't think I would. Just think about it when you want a plumer do you go to the yellow pages or the internet, I know now I go to the internet, my first palce to look now is the internet I don't even know where the phone book is in this house...Laugh out loud(LOL)

I just got my phone call today from them, they really did not want to hear my "I just want my free listing at this time" mantra.

I never tried it, don't plan on it. Yellowbook has some of the most agressive sales people I've spoken with on the phone. First, they ask questions about your listing information for 5 to 10 minutes, tell you it's for a free listing, then try to back door their approach for a paid listing.

I told the last gal right away when she went into asking for my listing information that "I wasn't interested, have a good day, bye." No kidding, she called back that day over five times, then twice a day for two weeks, then random calls every few days. Never left a voicemail. I got to the point where I would pick-up the phone and hang it up right away. I respect people that call me, give an upfront approach, and let me decide. I don't respect companies that try trick you into a sale or giving them your time.

that's awesome...actually the best ratio I think I have ever heard of...unless you are referring to buyer/people that called or buyer/people that made a purchase...2 sales per day. could you clear this up please

thanks

Sorry for the confusion, my site produces an average of 2 HIPAA application submissions per business day and often an extra case application either underwrittten or small group spousal.

I don't really track the full traffic, only the actual sales.

Back