Dolphin Dialer, NICE WORK!!

VaDwayne

Guru
1000 Post Club
I've been using the Dolphin dialer for some time now after using MOJO with great success. They have really tweaked it to work almost perfectly for commercial insurance, at least for me

1. I took over 1100 current phone numbers of current clients and placed them in the Do NOT CALL list so I don't have to worry about dialing the numbers of our current client. WORKS LIKE A CHARM

2.The new button to automatically place a call-back or appointment directly into Google Calendar is super nice since that is what I use anyway.

3. No extra charge to record calls, SUPER NICE

4 Ease of importing lists, CRAZY NICE

5. Interface- TOP NOTCH

5. PRICE- even better

I've been using the Dolphin dialer for some time now after using MOJO with great success. They have really tweaked it to work almost perfectly for commercial insurance, at least for me

1. I took over 1100 current phone numbers of current clients and placed them in the Do NOT CALL list so I don't have to worry about dialing the numbers of our current client. WORKS LIKE A CHARM

2.The new button to automatically place a call-back or appointment directly into Google Calendar is super nice since that is what I use anyway.

3. No extra charge to record calls, SUPER NICE

4 Ease of importing lists, CRAZY NICE

5. Interface- TOP NOTCH

5. PRICE- even better

Price for seats, setup and does it integrate with any agency management systems?

Dolphin just changed to a monthly fee, that's too bad, their last version didn't have that. It's an autodialer, not a predictive dialer so its ok but not great, MOJO is a predictive dialer.

Wanna see a cheap great power dialer for $5?
mobilcti power dialer on android market......your welcome!

Just to be clear, mojo is a multiline power dialer (autodialer). It is NOT a predictive dialer.

The dolphin monthly fee, which used to be optional and may still be though it doesn't present it that way, is for the phone service. You used to have to provide your own.

$39 a month isn't a bad rate for this. Maybe not the best, but not bad. Depends how much you dial.

Dan

Just to be clear, mojo is a multiline power dialer (autodialer). It is NOT a predictive dialer.

The dolphin monthly fee, which used to be optional and may still be though it doesn't present it that way, is for the phone service. You used to have to provide your own.

$39 a month isn't a bad rate for this. Maybe not the best, but not bad. Depends how much you dial.

Dan

It works really well for me as I only dial one line at a time for commercial accounts anyway, I don't need an expensive CRM to keep track of my calls, and I use Google calender to set my appointments.

I really like it and I used MOJO for 3 years. MOJO is really great too but only dialing one line eliminated the need for MOJO and the cost of it as well.

Dolphin just changed to a monthly fee, that's too bad, their last version didn't have that. It's an autodialer, not a predictive dialer so its ok but not great, MOJO is a predictive dialer.

Wanna see a cheap great power dialer for $5?
mobilcti power dialer on android market......your welcome!

Is there anything close to this for the iphone?

the features sound good, but I don't think it would be a good dialer for residential calling. 1 line at a time would take way too long.

Back