Dolphin Dialer, NICE WORK!!

Hi everyone, Lance from Dolphin Dialer here. Appreciate the feedback. I wanted to clarify a couple things. The Dolphin Dialer is not a predictive dialer or an auto-dialer. We classify it as a power dialer which we feel is better for most people.

Power Dialers are used by live agents to call telephone lists, one number instantly after the other. If a number is busy, disconnected, or no answer, the Power Dialer immediately moves to the next call without any input from the agent. The agent will hear someone say “Hello” and can talk right away, with no delay. If the agent hears an answering machine or voicemail, he/she can either make one mouse click to hang up and instantly move to the next call or he/she can wait for the greeting to play then leave a message.

It also allows for personalized messages, simply say "Hello John", click a button to leave your pre-recorded message, and zoom on to the next call. People are more likely to listen if they hear their name, and also they won't get that telemarketer delay as with a predictive dialer. You also won't have dropped calls and won't have to worry about the legal aspects of that, as long as the numbers you're calling have been scrubbed.

The con is that it won't make quite as many calls, but we believe the effectiveness will be greater despite that.

If the agent hears an answering machine or voicemail, he/she can either make one mouse click to hang up and instantly move to the next call or he/she can wait for the greeting to play then leave a message.

It also allows for personalized messages, simply say "Hello John", click a button to leave your pre-recorded message, and zoom on to the next call. People are more likely to listen if they hear their name, and also they won't get that telemarketer delay as with a predictive dialer. .

Does the message have to play in its entirety in order to dial the next number, since there is only one line dialing, or does the dialer allow you to drop the message while dialing the next number instantly?

Does the message have to play in its entirety in order to dial the next number, since there is only one line dialing, or does the dialer allow you to drop the message while dialing the next number instantly?

No you do not listen to the message play, you simply record the "Hello Sally " and then hit the button to play your recorded message while you instantly go onto the next call while it records the message.

So theoretically, you can have 2-5 lines going on all leaving your pre-recorded voicemail at the same time.

We are also working hard to add the feature of multiple custom voicemail message options depending on who you call.

Last edited:
Is there anything close to this for the iphone?

I use Moon Dialer for my Iphone... it was free but only holds 50 numbers... so I paid the $10 and seems to work well... has call dispo can add to a DNC that takes it out of you dial list.. only think I don't like is you lose the call info once it dials... so I just keep the spreed sheet open to have that info... you can set it to auto dial or manual..

No you do not listen to the message play, you simply record the "Hello Sally " and then hit the button to play your recorded message while you instantly go onto the next call while it records the message.

So theoretically, you can have 2-5 lines going on all leaving your pre-recorded voicemail at the same time.

We are also working hard to add the feature of multiple custom voicemail message options depending on who you call.

Can you give an estimate on how many dials are typically made per hour and the number of actual contacts made? I understand that is a vague question and everyone will be different but if any of your customers has been at it a while they would have these statistics.

I am a bit more laid back when I cold call but I tend to get nervous when I see those dropped calls and people yelling hello! or some other expletive by the time I am connected with them.

Can you give an estimate on how many dials are typically made per hour and the number of actual contacts made? I understand that is a vague question and everyone will be different but if any of your customers has been at it a while they would have these statistics.

I am a bit more laid back when I cold call but I tend to get nervous when I see those dropped calls and people yelling hello! or some other expletive by the time I am connected with them.

It depends on each person, but an estimate we like to give is around 60 calls per hour. Tripling your current calls is definitely possible if you're dialing by hand. It can definitely be less stressful to not have to worry about dropped calls as well. You're also more likely to get people to listen to your voice mails since they're being personalized.

I know what you mean about the expletives! I used to work in a call center using an auto dialer and I'd get cussed about about 50% of the time. Although part of that is because the person had just had their car repossessed. :biggrin:

Back