Dolphin Dialer, NICE WORK!!

the features sound good, but I don't think it would be a good dialer for residential calling. 1 line at a time would take way too long.

AGREED!!!!!!! It may do multi-lines but I never checked because I don't need it.

Dolphin just changed to a monthly fee, that's too bad, their last version didn't have that. It's an autodialer, not a predictive dialer so its ok but not great, MOJO is a predictive dialer.

Wanna see a cheap great power dialer for $5?
mobilcti power dialer on android market......your welcome!

Do you use that android dialer?
What is better for a one man show predictive or auto dialer.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Last edited:
I never heard of this, how do I find out more information about it? I'm in the senior Medicare market. Always looking for new angles.
:D

Do you use that android dialer?
What is better for a one man show predictive or auto dialer.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I had that same question with another broker who is calling businesses, and I want to say that I have tried predictive for b2c and b2b. A powerdialer is probably best for keeping the drop rate down, and to engage a quality call i.e. no delay in answering.

I think a predictive dialer is better that can call multiple numbers and filter out the answering machines ahead of time, but not all of them do that.

I think any dialer is better than no dialer, just easier to use, data is centralized, and the reporting features are great at finding out what works.

Thanks. None of this makes sense to me right now, and I don't quite comprehend how this works, but I'm going to look into it. Thanks again.
:swoon:

Back