Door to Door

cijo88

Expert
I found out that my city has a policy that costs 170 bucks to go door to door for the year. Does anybody else have this? Do you just take the risk of penalty? I know it's not worth the risk but am curious if other places around the country are as strict in enforcing permits....,

I found out that my city has a policy that costs 170 bucks to go door to door for the year. Does anybody else have this? Do you just take the risk of penalty? I know it's not worth the risk but am curious if other places around the country are as strict in enforcing permits....,

Some cities do and some don't. Easy solution is knock in the next city. Other option is to ask them if said ordinance includes people with a state issued license specifically to solicit because that's what an insurance license is.

Manhattan kansas specifically. I don't really care so much about it. Just curious really

Cities commonly have a local ordinance requiring solicitors who go door to door to register and have a permit. Common exceptions are for people running for elected office and for religious organizations.

The permit is $50 a year for my city. I simply door knock in the unincorporated area of my county.

I see. From my understanding on the ks gov site insurance is an exception in kansas. Thanks for that google referral. Whoever it was.

Back