Drug Tier Resource for Most Plans?

Just wondering if anyone has a resource from their brokerage(s) that displays the tier level rules that go towards the deductible for the major PDP plans.

If memory serves me right, someone shared that last year and it was really helpful.

Thanks in advance!

To clarify: As a general rule of thumb Tier 1 & 2 drugs don't go towards the deductible. However, there were some plans in the past where a Tier 2 did go toward the deductible.

Just hoping that there's a resource that shows all of the plans and their tiers that go towards the deductible like this one that was shared last year:

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 10.42.32 AM.png

Gotcha, I do not know of any resource that has all in one. You might have to go into each plan manually and add to the spreadsheet you have. The link Dwane gave just says "some tiers exempt" but doesn't list which ones.

Gotcha, I do not know of any resource that has all in one. You might have to go into each plan manually and add to the spreadsheet you have. The link Dwane gave just says "some tiers exempt" but doesn't list which ones.

Thanks. That's what we typically do.

I always wonder why FMOs don't provide this as a resource every year. It sure would be helpful to agents.

Because every list is different? Just because its tier 2 at Aetna doesn't make it tier 2 at Blue.
Exactly. I'm well aware and that's why I was asking if there was a resource like the one I shared above. Again, it would be helpful if some of the big brokerages put out a similar resource each year. It would save me some time

Back