Between these two companies, I would recommend signing on with:

• Duford Insurance Group

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Digital BGA

Votes: 25 67.6%

• Total voters
Thank you for the support, everyone.

Some thoughts on DigitalBGA:

DigitalBGA is a great company. They trailblazed the FE telespace for final expense brokers and proved to a largely-skeptical group that agents can successfully sell final expense over the phone.

The leadership at DigitalBGA were producing agents prior to launching their agency. Jeff and Nic have always had the producing agent's interest at heart. If you're new to this business, you'll eventually see this is a rarity, and the life insurance industry is full of MLM Kool-Aid drinking hucksters.

DigitalBGA's tech platform is best-in-class. It's pretty cool what they've been able to build and how they've simplified a lot of the sales process for final expense telesales agents.

Bottom line, DigitalBGA is a fantastic company. The culture is great, and the leadership is, too. Any agent that has an interest in the company should definitely talk to them in their due diligence.

Thoughts on what we do at Duford Insurance Group:

Our strongest value proposition to final expense telesales agents (and those interested in face-to-face, too) is the training program we offer.

I made a conscious decision last year to triple down on further enhancing the quality of our training, adding in the following benefits every final expense agent gets when they join:

a. 1-on-1 Mentorship. Each agent is partnered with a tenured final expense agent mentor/manager. These mentors are hand-selected producers from within my agency that typically have years of final expense experience and some managerial/coaching background. New agents start with 1-on-1 mentorship twice a day, largely focusing on script role playing, tonality/performance development for telesales agents, and objection handling. You'll have direct access to your mentor by telephone, text, and ZOOM when you need help in the field or on the phone.

b. Daily Huddle Training. New agents meet 30 minutes daily with their mentor in small groups to further practice and role play the script.

c. Live Underwriting/Application Training. We host two 90-minute sessions weekly. These trainings are dedicated to developing underwriting knowledge and an understanding of how to complete each carrier's application. We don't want our agents getting to the close without how to properly underwrite or complete an application.

d. Over 40+ hours of successful final expense sales presentations to listen to while you onboard and train.

Other benefits of joining Duford Insurance Group include:

a. Access to high-quality, fresh and exclusive lead programs. You can either invest your own money into leads, or you can join our Career program where we provide the leads at no cost to you. This is a great place to start if you have more willpower and desire for success than the money to properly fund your start-up.

b. Strong commission levels. New agents are at 100%+ and have the ability to earn up to 130% with select carriers with proof of production internally.

c. Long-term career focus. We want you to think long-term when you join DIG. We teach our established final expense agents to sell Medicare or ACA health insurance to build in residual streams of income, which is what most of us want.

d. Agent focused. We release upon request as long as chargeback money isn't owed. You own your book of business 100% from the first day. Agents are paid directly from the carrier.

I am happy to provide references of happy telesales agents that have partnered with our organization. I can also put any interested agent in touch with the trainer they'd work with if you'd like a conversation with them to help you decide on how to proceed. This offer is open to anyone reading this that is interested in potentially joining DIG.

Also, I am a big believer in having a "preponderance of proof" regarding the success of our program. Please check out our Testimonials page here. We have close to 200 reviews from real life agents.

Most are 5 stars (the bad reviews are included, too). Plus, you can review a multitude of case studies from final expense telesales agents on working with us and what that experience has been like.

Very important last point... our program is not for everyone. We require agents to fill out a lengthy application prior to joining, as well as interview with our team. When classroom and 1-on-1 training officially begins, we are actively looking to thin the herd of any new recruits that are showing signs of not upholding their study and script practicing responsibility.

We take our role in training our agents seriously, and if our new agents aren't fully committed like we are, we show them the door.

Thanks for reading =)

-Dave

DBGA is going to be hiring for w-2 remote agents, hourly + commission and benefits for FE.

I would consider joining digital under the W2 program, so that you can get the marbles out of your mouth, learn their sales presentation, make mistakes on their dime, then once you are a master closer, move over to 1099/independent program.

Too much coaching is needed on a daily basis for FE telesales, to go without prior successful FE telesales experience and direct to buying your own leads..

DBGA is going to be hiring for w-2 remote agents, hourly + commission and benefits for FE.

I would consider joining digital under the W2 program, so that you can get the marbles out of your mouth, learn their sales presentation, make mistakes on their dime, then once you are a master closer, move over to 1099/independent program.

Too much coaching is needed on a daily basis for FE telesales, to go without prior successful FE telesales experience and direct to buying your own leads..

Sounds like a paid apprenticeship under journeymen.

Thank you, all, for the feedback and especially to Jeff and David for the replies.

It was a tough call because these are both great companies but I have ultimately decided to go with Digital BGA, once I get licensed.

Again, tough choice but at the end of the day you have to choose one :).

Both were good choices.

You got some good opinions and advice.

Now, go in 200%. Do not over think. Do not try to reinvent the wheel. Do not try to do what xyz said they do. Follow your trainer. You do not know what you do not know.

Good luck. It is a great business.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back