Duford Insurance Group vs. Digital BGA for Final Expense Telesales

Between these two companies, I would recommend signing on with:

• Duford Insurance Group

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Digital BGA

Votes: 25 67.6%

• Total voters
Hi all.

My name is Chris and I am a brand new agent looking to enter the business of final expense telesales.

I am coming into this business from the academic world of political science (decided I was tired of going from visiting gig to visiting gig but never nailing down a tenure track job, and so I now want something radically different for myself and have decided on entering this new (for me) field.

I consider myself someone who tries to do a lot of research and due diligence, however, before making any big decisions, and so I am asking for some help from you all.

So in terms of where I want to call home for my first job in final expense telesales, after doing a lot of shopping around, I have narrowed my search down to what seem to me to be two excellent choices:

Duford Insurance Group
and
Digital BGA

As such, as I was wondering if any more experienced agents here could lend some insight as to the pros and cons of joining one or the other of these two companies.

Just to preemptively answer some basic questions about my own plans and background that people might have:

-I am 37 years old and do not have a significant other or children, and live alone

-I plan to work from my apartment in the Boston area

-As above suggests, I am looking to do exclusively do telesales, NOT F2F

-I am fortunate enough to have accumulated some money from family, past work, and passive income and so can afford to spend a good bit of money on buying leads

-I have not yet gotten licensed but hope to pass the MA state exam in a few weeks tops and to purchase transferences so that I can sell in some other states, too

-I am planning on doing this full time, not part time

-I’d hope to be able to earn six figures in income after a couple of years of doing this (realistic?)

-Getting high quality training and mentoring is of utmost importance to me, as I do not have a background in sales or insurance

Anyhow, I hope this info is helpful.

I look forward to reading what people think! :)

Attachments

• upload_2023-1-13_17-34-14.png
    upload_2023-1-13_17-34-14.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 7
Hi all.

My name is Chris and I am a brand new agent looking to enter the business of final expense telesales.

I am coming into this business from the academic world of political science (decided I was tired of going from visiting gig to visiting gig but never nailing down a tenure track job, and so I now want something radically different for myself and have decided on entering this new (for me) field.

I consider myself someone who tries to do a lot of research and due diligence, however, before making any big decisions, and so I am asking for some help from you all.

So in terms of where I want to call home for my first job in final expense telesales, after doing a lot of shopping around, I have narrowed my search down to what seem to me to be two excellent choices:

Duford Insurance Group
and
Digital BGA

As such, as I was wondering if any more experienced agents here could lend some insight as to the pros and cons of joining one or the other of these two companies.

Just to preemptively answer some basic questions about my own plans and background that people might have:

-I am 37 years old and do not have a significant other or children, and live alone

-I am fortunate enough to have accumulated some money from family, past work, and passive income and so can afford to spend a good bit of money on buying leads

-I have not yet gotten licensed but hope to pass the MA state exam in a few weeks tops and to purchase transferences so that I can sell in some other states, too

-I’d hope to be able to earn six figures in income after a couple of years of doing this (realistic?)

-Getting high quality training and mentoring is of utmost importance to me, as I do not have a background in sales or insurance

They both post here so maybe you'll get some direct responses.

Hi all.

Duford Insurance Group
and
Digital BGA

Of the two, I would prefer David Duford, if for no other reason I know him personally and know he is an honest guy.

Hi all.

Duford Insurance Group
and
Digital BGA

This is what sets us (DigitalBGA) apart from other telesales FE Agencies:

- Our contracts are direct with the carriers and have earned custom telesales signature options to make transacting final expense over the phone easier for seniors.

- We produce and run our own TV commercials, web call ins and internet leads. We see the sales results in real time and cut the losers and scale the winners.

- We've built our own technology agents leverage to simplify receiving calls/working leads and having your KPI's at your fingertips to see where you need the most improvement.

- We have a team of "A" players supporting and coaching agents every day. Our agent partners support each other daily as well.

- We've been committed to telesales and nothing else since our inception in 2016.

If you want to meet and ask a bunch of DigitalBGA agents questions, join this Facebook group as 99% of our agent partners don't frequent this forum and there's many in there.

Back