Elephant Underground Vs Hometown Leads Vs Net Quote/quotewizard

re: getting a refund. Did you try calling your credit card company to dispute the charge? That at least buys you time & perhaps get's someone's attention that can make a difference.

Plus, I truly believe posting on publicly open sites like the Insurance Forum, helps add pressure as well. I find it hard to believe that companies don't want to do the right thing. I know I can't please all my agent/clients no matter how hard I try. I wish I could. No business to my knowledge can please everyone, though I suspect we all try:)

Thank you for the kudo's folks. Seriously, I try my hardest to help our agents succeed. If you guys succeed with my leads, then hopefully, I've earned the right to do business with you. I can't claim anyone has closing rates in the 40% ballpark, but I do have many successful agents working our leads.

Next Wednesday, I'm hosting a live webinar with an agent who owns an independent P&C agency in the Los Angeles area of CA. He has days he closes 28%+ of our leads, but on average, he closes 11%. He says our Auto leads have the highest closing rates of the companies he uses. If you would like to sign up & learn more, please click here.

I am doing this webinar in conjunction with Velocify. The agent was a 7 year employee of Velocify before starting his agency from scratch in November 2012. He had no prior insurance background, though he did meet a few agents while at Velocify/Leads360. He is knocking the ball out of the park writing new business using only internet leads. Please join me next week. We plan on spending just 45 minutes or so, and we will have time for questions after our presentation.

Thanks Bob I try calling you company last week and your sales girl called me honey right off the bat. I was turned off and I told her I am not your honey. She said I need $350 deposit to get the $150 free leads you have advertised...you need to hire a more professional people to handel the phones.

I've posted two inquires to hometown quotes this week about setting up an account and zero response! I set up with another lead vendor today.

Thanks Bob I try calling you company last week and your sales girl called me honey right off the bat. I was turned off and I told her I am not your honey. She said I need $350 deposit to get the $150 free leads you have advertised...you need to hire a more professional people to handel the phones.

Sales71:
I'm sorry but calling someone "Honey" is a Southern thing! Most my sales folks are from the South. It was hard for this CA dude at first to get used to a 20 year young waitress calling me "honey" or "sweetie" when I first moved to KY back in the 80's. So I do understand how it can make one uncomfortable, but please don't judge her only on that. If it was who I think it is, she has over 15 years experience working in both State Farm & Allstate agencies....typically she is one of our top sales folks.

Copious! Please email me your name, email & Ph #! Something must be broken on our site. I look at all the interested agent leads that come in daily to make sure our sales team does not dropteh ball. We use Velocify/Leads360. I'm thinking something must be broken but need your name/email to verify as I don't know what URL/link brought you to our site.

Please, both of you email me and or call me. I need to fix this.

[email protected]
office: 615.800.7280

Thank you.

Bob

UE screwed me over. They billed me when I told them not to and sat on my refund for over a week.

They also sent a preponderance of terrible leads. I'd avoid them.

Bob has always been more than fair to me.

Thank you. I keep trying to get smarter!

Hey folks,

If interested:
Don't Miss My Free Webinar: January 29th at 10am PST!

Next week I’m hosting an exclusive interview with successful agent Ryan McClintock on Wednesday, January 29th at 10am PST. In this webinar, we're giving you a behind the scenes look at how to use internet leads and Velocify’s leads-management system to save time while signing more policies and growing your agency. Click here to register now!

If you're looking for additional ways to excel as an insurance agent or agency owner, you'll want to read my latest blog post, Be a Student of Your Business: Know Your Industry and Competitors.

7hgOWiZuNuwJAKZTOyjG5ZjnDGFvKKNwVAp-rklSm1M1KqhE1pwPLufKAewXE1r7n99tUBzymM2wV5r41L_c0kQx7Q5VRZU96NSlhJDe68RBTGLnlQ8Z3g=s0-d-e1-ft

I have used about every internet lead company out there and they seem to all be about the same quality. I do give the edge to hometown for there customer service. Underground has been decent for me but no better than the rest.

She called you hunnie, not honey. And I'm sure she didn't answer the phone hey hunnie!

Back