Email from 5 Star Today to All Agents

Senior did I not bring this subject up and get an answer there were imo's out there giving 120%. Did an imo on here not act and bring all imo's in line? I work my butt off selling and securing the top contracts. I just mentioned there were some 120% no production Trans out there for the agents to know about. Its up to each person to find it. I guess you could call me "Robin Hood" as I take from the rich(Imo's) and give to the poor(Guys like you). As I said Robin Hood gave the board a raise. Thank you very much

Just keep reading the FE forum and regurgitating everything you read from the real producers...

I heard today that 1 star is taking this very seriously. In fact, so seriously that they are thinking of not answering the phones on Monday, Wed and Friday. ;)

:D:D

Sounds like they're making up for not answering the phone by sending more e-mails.

I got an emailing apologizing for the error...one agent I know didnt get paid commissions because they all of a sudden claim the agent is no longer licensed in that state...problem is...it is their resident state and they are appointed with 5 star:D:D

I got an emailing apologizing for the error...one agent I know didnt get paid commissions because they all of a sudden claim the agent is no longer licensed in that state...problem is...it is their resident state and they are appointed with 5 star:D:D

I'm so glad I never picked them up. Sounds like a nightmare to do business with them.

I'm so glad I never picked them up. Sounds like a nightmare to do business with them.

Actually to be fair, and I am a fair kinda guy... they have really stepped up their game in the last 6 months. Faster approvals by POS, they stick to the app, issue fast, pay fast, seems like they are not screwing up draft dates and they have constantly added training and helpful items to the agent back office. I know some people hate them and I have done my share of complaining but all in all so far Im good with them.

Their graded product is hard to beat and they are pretty cost competitive..even with the rate increases coming April 1st they will still be very competitive.

Your mileage may vary and I reserve the right to completely bash them if they screw up:D:D

Actually to be fair, and I am a fair kinda guy... they have really stepped up their game in the last 6 months. Faster approvals by POS, they stick to the app, issue fast, pay fast, seems like they are not screwing up draft dates and they have constantly added training and helpful items to the agent back office. I know some people hate them and I have done my share of complaining but all in all so far Im good with them.

Their graded product is hard to beat and they are pretty cost competitive..even with the rate increases coming April 1st they will still be very competitive.

Your mileage may vary and I reserve the right to completely bash them if they screw up:D:D

I am still placing new agents with 5Star, namely for the Graded Product.

5Star's Graded Product takes about anything and everything, and is competitively-priced, even with the rate increase coming down the pike.

Plus the app is easy for new agents to understand, as well.

I am still placing new agents with 5Star, namely for the Graded Product.

5Star's Graded Product takes about anything and everything, and is competitively-priced, even with the rate increase coming down the pike.

Plus the app is easy for new agents to understand, as well.

Yep it is very simple, hey on another note...just got my first Trans app approved. So I guess I just graduated from simpleton newby to medium experienced agent:D

Back