Email from 5 Star Today to All Agents

The other imo who gives 120% is*****^^^^^^^^?Is it Thad?Everyone call Thad and demand 120% -125% from Thad. Actually I was joking about Thad but when Daviso showed up the joke ended quick

The other imo who gives 120% is*****^^^^^^^^?Is it Thad?Everyone call Thad and demand 120% -125% from Thad. Actually I was joking about Thad but when Daviso showed up the joke ended quick

Other imo? I was under the impression you knew of quite a few that consistently give out over 115 as street. I'm not searching for a contract. Mine is high enough but was just wondering of you were ever going to back up what you claim or if you are just full of it...

Not me I don't recruit. But it's pretty freakin funny all around. And as a certain person said spam is fine, just throw it in your junk box and we are all good. :)

This one has to take the cake.

IF I GET ONE MORE OF THESE FUCKING EMAILS I WILL CONTACT THE INSURANCE COMMISSIONER AND REPORT THIS TELEMARKETER!

Got it??!!!!!

Sorry Layla, the DOI couldn't care less about you unless you are the one breaking the rules.

Senior did I not bring this subject up and get an answer there were imo's out there giving 120%. Did an imo on here not act and bring all imo's in line? I work my butt off selling and securing the top contracts. I just mentioned there were some 120% no production Trans out there for the agents to know about. Its up to each person to find it. I guess you could call me "Robin Hood" as I take from the rich(Imo's) and give to the poor(Guys like you). As I said Robin Hood gave the board a raise. Thank you very much

This one has to take the cake. IF I GET ONE MORE OF THESE FUCKING EMAILS I WILL CONTACT THE INSURANCE COMMISSIONER AND REPORT THIS TELEMARKETER! Got it??!!!!! Sorry Layla, the DOI couldn't care less about you unless you are the one breaking the rules.

I replied.... Replied all.

This one has to take the cake.

IF I GET ONE MORE OF THESE FUCKING EMAILS I WILL CONTACT THE INSURANCE COMMISSIONER AND REPORT THIS TELEMARKETER!

Got it??!!!!!

Sorry Layla, the DOI couldn't care less about you unless you are the one breaking the rules.

That's hilarious! I'd say Layla's a bit pissed off.:twitchy:

Back