Encryption Email Service

You're talking about 40 bucks a year...that's a martini and a half in Manhattan.

Thank God we aren't a bunch of Wall Street swashbucklers! We're insurance agents, we specialize in the conservation of money.

Ginger Ninja starts her own insurance agency today at 25 using Gmail services. She's smart. She invests her $40 savings per annum in an index tracking financial instrument. By the time she takes her SSB at the optimal age of 70, she's got a sweet $13,100 in the bank on a meager $1,800 basis. That's a 727% return. Is that nominal as well?

Thank God we aren't a bunch of Wall Street swashbucklers! We're insurance agents, we specialize in the conservation of money.

Ginger Ninja starts her own insurance agency today at 25 using Gmail services. She's smart. She invests her $40 savings per annum in an index tracking financial instrument. By the time she takes her SSB at the optimal age of 70, she's got a sweet $13,100 in the bank on a meager $1,800 basis. That's a 727% return. Is that nominal as well?

You're the one who used the Wall Street metaphor. Yes. 13k is still nominal. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Since this thread is still going (sort of), I thought I'd throw in a little MDOfficeMail math. The BAA, normally $20, is currently being waived. An email with 7 year archival cost me $2.70 month (slightly more if actually paid less than quarterly. I paid annual.) I added fax service and I don't remember the exact price but it was like 60 bucks for a year for the whole package.

They also offer: a variety of domains to use, or with a minimum of 5 email accounts, use your own domain. Compliant fax service. Compliant push service for gmail, yahoo, etc. Secure contact form page for your website. I really like the secure contact form, and plan to add it soon.

Pricing is very reasonable, thus saith the tightwad.

I asked about google full enterprise version.... and this is what I got back:

Virtru is better when it comes to protection when a Gmail user is sending to someone that does not use the Gmail platform.

There are you tube videos out there, but I can't post yet. :(

watch?v=Tg1iKbTmfgM

The price difference is 33%. Is that tiny in our industry?

$2 is 100% more than $1 is. But I still consider $1 a tiny difference.

When it comes to a work expense that is used every day all day, a $40 yearly difference should not be the deciding factor. If it is, you have a hobby and not a business.

I use gmail for all my email needs so that it's tied to my phone, laptop, computer, tablets, etc. I keep it encrypted. I pay about 3 bucks a month to keep it connected to my "Google Apps for Business" so that it's tied to my .com and not a "gmail.com" email address. It's the best ever.

Back