Enhanced Jane Thread

Do they mods not read the threads? Do only reported threads go to fight club?

Do the math it wasn't me and it wasn't Gooner there's only two other parties involved that would care.... Those two parties are the ones That had the bad publicity.... one plus one usually include equals two.

Surprisingly they both line each other's pockets.

----------

I have an idea.... I'm part Irish, and Jane is 3/4 Irish, so I'm thinking..... Huge Irish discount.

Do the math it wasn't me and it wasn't Gooner there's only two other parties involved that would care.... Those two parties are the ones That had the bad publicity.... one plus one usually include equals two.

Surprisingly they both line each other's pockets.

----------

I have an idea.... I'm part Irish, and Jane is 3/4 Irish, so I'm thinking..... Huge Irish discount.

My real name is Wine O'Blues:)

Do the math it wasn't me and it wasn't Gooner there's only two other parties involved that would care.... Those two parties are the ones That had the bad publicity.... one plus one usually include equals two. Surprisingly they both line each other's pockets. ---------- I have an idea.... I'm part Irish, and Jane is 3/4 Irish, so I'm thinking..... Huge Irish discount.

Speaking of Jane leads, I haven't gotten any in awhile. Is it possible my order is finished?

I forgot what the thread was about. Some thing about fig Newtons I think. It was late and I was hungry....

----------

I just read a little bit of It and it seems like Galt may have had his thumbs in a few too many places....

Do they mods not read the threads? Do only reported threads go to fight club?

Let me give you the clift notes... You got taken advantage of and someone said ooops sorry and fixed it, someone stole agents, then someone breaks the cann spam laws, and at the end of the day it's ok. According to certain IMO's.

Funny thing is, all the threads in the world that get closed or deleted, don't change what happened, and I ain't dead so it won't go away.

So whether your New (by) to this forum or Your In Great demand of agents you will get ousted.

Should have picked a fight with someone broke and outta the business in 6 months.

Let me give you the clift notes... You got taken advantage of and someone said ooops sorry and fixed it, someone stole agents, then someone breaks the cann spam laws, and at the end of the day it's ok. According to certain IMO's.

Funny thing is, all the threads in the world that get closed or deleted, don't change what happened, and I ain't dead so it won't go away.

So whether your New (by) to this forum or Your In Great demand of agents you will get ousted.

Should have picked a fight with someone broke and outta the business in 6 months.
Someone picked a fight with you? I missed it.

Let me give you the clift notes... You got taken advantage of and someone said ooops sorry and fixed it, someone stole agents, then someone breaks the cann spam laws, and at the end of the day it's ok. According to certain IMO's. Funny thing is, all the threads in the world that get closed or deleted, don't change what happened, and I ain't dead so it won't go away. So whether your New (by) to this forum or Your In Great demand of agents you will get ousted. Should have picked a fight with someone broke and outta the business in 6 months.

OK. I'll take the bait.

What's the story on stolen agents?

OK. I'll take the bait. What's the story on stolen agents?

Don't act like you care, or that you take the bait, you have made it clear what is ok and what isn't. It's pretty clear if it makes you money you turn a blind eye, I suggest stay out. Your not as important as you think you are. Your boys are thieves and it's been proven to you more than once and you continue to side in what benefits your pocket, only proves your integrity, and moral compass.

Rest assured my proof is un-deniable so if you jump on the YIG train your value and respect on this forum and as an IMO will go to the side.

Please don't act like its the first time someone has brought it to your attention about YIG but yet you continue to back them.

There is a well respected member on this forum who usually says "if you work with those who lack integrity then you probably do too" I'm paraphrasing of course, but you get the point.

You know him well actually.

Back