Enhanced Jane Thread

And I appreciate that more than you know!

----------

And NO...I'm sharing a hotel room with you ;)

Haha..... you can stay across the hall! I try to contribute when I can but I'm not into the IMO wars anymore. I know what I offer. Doesn't matter what another IMO thinks. I know what happened to Thad was very bad. But he don't need me on here to prove it. YIG has proven how horrible they are without my help lol.

I was happy to stay out this...Thad can post my text reply to him.

I was upset about the email spam and the fact they have tried to cheat/steal money from YOUR agents. You came on here about how spam is ok as long as they provide value...that's what set me off.

Thad had other motivations...to which I don't blame him...the rest of the peanut gallery just wanted to chime in on the drama.

I will say I had a great conversation with Brad yesterday...regardless of the great IMO battle..you could learn a lot from the way he conducts himself on this forum.

Small world...didn't you both get "fired" by the same person?;)

Pretty sure I post less than most on here. I don't need to get agents from the forum. By the way this is my first post in this thread or the one that was removed. Not my business so I stayed out.

I'm amazed at some of the post counts on here.

Small world...didn't you both get "fired" by the same person?;)

You read that thread before it was deleted...who did the firing? For the record, Scott denied multiple times that he fired me...you want proof..I got proof...but I'll only post that when Scott decides to tell everyone he did fire me...a lesson learned from Brad :) hehe

----------

I'm amazed at some of the post counts on here.

I'm totally guilty...I post a ton When I'm in the field in between appointments...helps move the day along...funny thing is goillini and Wino are the only other people on? ;)

You read that thread before it was deleted...who did the firing? For the record, Scott denied multiple times that he fired me...you want proof..I got proof...but I'll only post that when Scott decides to tell everyone he did fire me...a lesson learned from Brad :) hehe

----------

I'm totally guilty...I post a ton When I'm in the field in between appointments...helps move the day along...funny thing is goillini and Wino are the only other people on? ;)

Not knocking your posting. Just the fact that the 360 "recruiters" post so much on here that we can't be in the field. Pretty sure me, Doug, and Spur City post a lot less than most on average. Since someone called us out.

You read that thread before it was deleted...who did the firing? For the record, Scott denied multiple times that he fired me...you want proof..I got proof...but I'll only post that when Scott decides to tell everyone he did fire me...a lesson learned from Brad :) hehe ---------- I'm totally guilty...I post a ton When I'm in the field in between appointments...helps move the day along...funny thing is goillini and Wino are the only other people on? ;)

Haha I wasn't really talking about the regs. Look at the the rookies who come on here for a month or two and flame out. It is gold.

Back