Equis, Symmetry, Assurance, oh my...!

It’s definitely not bad if you get free leads and they are incoming phone calls. If that is what they are doing, no wonder it’s low commissions and no renewals. They are doing the hard part of this job for you. *again, if it’s free and incoming

Yes. It is. There's no catches there. A while ago I think they charged the agents for leads, then they revamped to a completely free model.

Then it was still a lot of outbound calling. They finally moved to 100% inbound.

With these two fixes it is infinitely better.
The low commissions is the real Achilles heel.
However, w/o their inbound calls, I would have no one to sell to anyway. At least not yet.

That is a fair point. Lumico is the only company there is to write. I would much prefer if the system ran quotes from all the carriers that wrote apps over the phone and I could list all the prices for the customer and let them choose. That would certainly be ideal. If I was designing my own gig, that's how it would go.

Are you Writing FE with Assurance ...is that the majority of your Leads?

Yes, it's mainly FE, although there is traditional WL policies as well as Term. The Term rates seem very good. I think we are actually adding on another carrier to sell FE soon, so that should broaden our options even more.

I would say 85% of the people who call in our 60 years +, so FE is def. the majority of the leads.

Yes, it's mainly FE, although there is traditional WL policies as well as Term. The Term rates seem very good. I think we are actually adding on another carrier to sell FE soon, so that should broaden our options even more.

I would say 85% of the people who call in our 60 years +, so FE is def. the majority of the leads.

That's good..

How many leads you averaging a WEEK ?

My stats will be completely unrepresentative of the average on the platform because I put in so little time. But to generalize it, there are agents in the top "Tier" who probably receive one call after another for as long as their logged in. Agents in the bottom tier may have to wait an hour to get a phone call. However, even then, those same agents may on many days get several calls per hour. So, maybe 100-200 calls per week. I wouldn't call them "leads" however. There's a lot of bad calls that can't possibly lead to a sale.

Does anyone on here know of someone that has been sued by Equis or Barry Clarkson?
Two posts w same question. Are you being sued by them?
I know folks who work with them but not anyone that has tried to leave or has been sued.

Back