Thoughts on Equis/Integrity?

And some of you might be driving a white van giving out candy with a mustache

I as a person with a come back to everything thrown my way was just left with nothing to say but that. Y’all earn an achievement on being the 1st leaving me speechless

When in doubt a good comeback is to just call someone a Red Sox fan. That hurts deep.
Good point. But I'm just hacking on him ... not trying to kill him.

I'm a diehard Cardinals fan. And the way we've started the season off I ain't saying jack.

All I have to say is…. Wow! Having a metaphor for everything must be a southern thing. Basically I got the question I never asked answered. Multiple IMO’s.

sorry for the late reply, a friend passed away

As stated I am independent working 90% and 100% comp. I literally feel like I’m cheating by talking to other people though
Sorry about your friend.

You're on the right track.

I wouldn’t listen to any of that advice. I know for a fact, at least one person giving the advice doesn’t even sell anything. Is that the kind of people you want to listen to?

Find one organization that you can partner with that is going to invest in you, and your success. Medicare has a lot of rules about selling over the phone and you’re also going to need an organization that can help you with logistics of selling over the phone.

Feel free to reach out and I’m happy to share more information about the competition and what we offer.

So you're the only one she should listen to? Well hell, tell us all what you've got that no one else can do....please, we're waiting.

So you're the only one she should listen to? Well hell, tell us all what you've got that no one else can do....please, we're waiting.

Advice is taken with a grain of thought. I normally like taking no advice to travel the road less traveled. I like a good challenge. I decided to give something new a try and post a thread. Still up in the air if the og way was better

Advice is taken with a grain of thought. I normally like taking no advice to travel the road less traveled. I like a good challenge. I decided to give something new a try and post a thread. Still up in the air if the og way was better

We have agents that have every contract with us and we have some that only have a few, or even just one. We treat everyone the same. It matters not how many you've got with us or what other uplines you use. I'm not sure why any FMO/IMO would treat you differently because you have contracts outside of them. That would be...well, stupid on their part!

We have agents that have every contract with us and we have some that only have a few, or even just one. We treat everyone the same. It matters not how many you've got with us or what other uplines you use. I'm not sure why any FMO/IMO would treat you differently because you have contracts outside of them. That would be...well, stupid on their part!

can we talk more?
I guess you win

Back